Menus from Divina from January plus Black Perks as received throughout trip.

nikkiw60

Not the menu but the food from the Italian restaurant.

We prebooked this it was £20 per person and more than worth it!

From memory we had scallops and a fish tartare to start followed by steak and a fish (think grouper) then rum baba and a chocolate dish.

88c3c10a976215008809655617ffd790.jpgd82b0b89d4b53abd62598ea1cd70ab1b.jpg6cb552d8eebcca184d54b3466ce435a9.jpg75eb4138677cd0bf46b0c13aa74caa25.jpg322012a9b0ef7d5eae9c1f674efc2998.jpgce9a252a30b5758de01ec7e3d6e7b0c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for a very informative post.

So drinks marked with an asterisk are not included in the "Classic Drink Package", can one pay for the difference in the price, or do they charge you the whole price of the exempted drinks?

Thanks again.

You're charged the full price.

Not the menu but the food from the Italian restaurant.

We prebooked this it was £20 per person and more than worth it!

From memory we had scallops and a fish tartare to start followed by steak and a fish (think grouper) then rum baba and a chocolate dish.

88c3c10a976215008809655617ffd790.jpgd82b0b89d4b53abd62598ea1cd70ab1b.jpg6cb552d8eebcca184d54b3466ce435a9.jpg75eb4138677cd0bf46b0c13aa74caa25.jpg322012a9b0ef7d5eae9c1f674efc2998.jpgce9a252a30b5758de01ec7e3d6e7b0c4.jpg

Thanks for all the great pictures! Quick question (as I seem to be getting different answers and hope you can settle it..) Is there an Ala Carte menu for the Ristorante Italia or is it always a pre-set menu?

The menu was a la Carte.

I have just found in my pictures the Eately steak restaurant menu but it's in Italian!

Also the menu from the Italian restaurant was posted some where on the thread around the 15th January that is why I chose to pre book!

0a1352ec3ee34706b75c0bf0eccb8d0d.jpgd7f0845f4dbebb0926d231c8ecff6318.jpg

I have just bumped a thread with the speciality menus attached hopefully this helps?

Go to my posting at the end and click on the link

Thanks to the person who posted it!

Thanks for all the great pictures! Quick question (as I seem to be getting different answers and hope you can settle it..) Is there an Ala Carte menu for the Ristorante Italia or is it always a pre-set menu?

I just ate there last week. Ristorante Italia has both ala carte and a pre-set menus (at least two options that I remember.) we had prepurchaced our meal so ours was ala carte. We had the choice of an appitizer or pasta, main, and dessert. It also included bread and a glass of prosecco. Sorry, I don't have pictures.

The food was wonderful.

Thank you for posting the menu and the drinks prices.

Taking my first MSC cruise after a lifetime on RCI!

I had read in the dining room that you have multiple courses but this just looks like starter/ main/pudding?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting the menu and the drinks prices.

Taking my first MSC cruise after a lifetime on RCI!

I had read in the dining room that you have multiple courses but this just looks like starter/ main/pudding?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These are the new menus for the Divina. In Europe you have more courses.

You can however order extra dishes from the menu, I enjoyed adding a pasta dish on occasion from the menu and this wasn't a problem.

If anyone wants any more sample MDR menus I can post them.

Thanks for all of the great information! Any chance you took pictures of the Daily Programs? We sail in April and I would love to get an idea of the daily schedule.

I was on the Divina last April with the Black Status. We had dinner at Eataly but it was a prefixed menu, we couldn't order off of the regular menu. Has that changed?

You can now order from the a la Carte menu.

This is where we had our lobster and surf and turf dishes.

The Eately menu - sorry it's the French version!bd7febee467cfc0cd8429d7941b93804.jpg

I'm a bit confused now! Is Eataly different from the Eataly Steakhouse and the Ristorante Italia? This menu seems to be a mixture of both of those.

I'm a bit confused now! Is Eataly different from the Eataly Steakhouse and the Ristorante Italia? This menu seems to be a mixture of both of those.

This is the Steakhouse restaurant for some reason I photographed the French page. The Italian restaurant was kind of at the back of the steakhouse and a different menu.

Mjonis has pasted a link to the Italian restaurant menus under a thread called Divina Speciallity restaurant from January. I am unable to post the link.

• 2 months later...