Adjoining YC1 possible?

knitdiva

My sister and I are planning on taking our 2 preteen boys on the Divina in November. Only looking at the Yacht Club cause I have been spoiled before and want to be again.We do not want 4 people in one YC1 so it should be 2. Do they have any connected YC1? Or can the balcony partition be opened? We would have booked a YC3 but they are all gone. There are 2 YC2 but I'm worried about the lack of a balcony.

If that plan doesn't work we might consider NCL Haven but would much prefer MSC. Alas no flexibility on dates (school). And don't worry, we are bringing two preteen gentlemen.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you!

My sister and I are planning on taking our 2 preteen boys on the Divina in November. Only looking at the Yacht Club cause I have been spoiled before and want to be again.We do not want 4 people in one YC1 so it should be 2. Do they have any connected YC1? Or can the balcony partition be opened? We would have booked a YC3 but they are all gone. There are 2 YC2 but I'm worried about the lack of a balcony.

If that plan doesn't work we might consider NCL Haven but would much prefer MSC. Alas no flexibility on dates (school). And don't worry, we are bringing two preteen gentlemen.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you!

12004 has a separate bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room, which might just suit your needs.

the fact you have no balcony will be more than made up for by using the one deck. it is the same idea as having a YC3

I you really wanted the two cabins then get 12004 and 12002

here is a link to a video of 12004

d8X4fWTS5wk

Pete