2016 - Princess Patter Sites

onefine89

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have patters from 48 cruises dating back to 1996 but am not going to take the time to scan and file them - don't know what good they are as they are all cruise specific

Why are you keeping them then?

I am looking because I normally do not cruise Princess and was looking to schedule a few activities from my roll call and wanted an idea of which sea day had activities that should not be missed so I wouldn't have too many conflicts.

I am looking because I normally do not cruise Princess and was looking to schedule a few activities from my roll call and wanted an idea of which sea day had activities that should not be missed so I wouldn't have too many conflicts.

I have them scanned but there so old so they really wouldn't be of much use. I'm sure someone will post some soon.

I collect them

The activities vary from cruise to cruise so an old patter of a similar cruise you are taking may be totally different - just sayin

• 3 weeks later...
I have Patters for;

Grand Princess 10 day Mexican Riviera, Dec 20 - Dec 30, 2015

Regal Princess 11 day Baltic, June 17 - June 28, 2016

I'm not hosting them on any website but I'd be happy to email them to anyone who wants to host them for others to download.

Each file is a 4 page color PDF, size approx 1.5 MB. Probably have to email 2 or 3 at a time depending on the receiver's file size restriction.

I would love to have the Patters from 10 day Grand. If it is easier, I can create a path on my dropbox and share it with you, and you can upload them there. I can also share a link here after.

My email is annjunk at sbcglobal dot net.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Forums mobile app