Changed from #740 to # 720 on deck # 14 caribbean princess

sweet curise

I am now looking at stateroom #720 the replys from all the cruise critic people made me reconsider my frist choice so now I will ask the same questions about this stateroom 1) how is the noise from above. 2)how is the foot traffic being way out by the terrace pool and now not right under the horizon court hope someone can help me with these questions thank you for your replies in advance

Sent from my LGLS992 using Forums mobile app

Any cabin below a public area is subject to noise. Under a pool or under the buffet will be noisy especially when they rearrange chairs and vacuum or such. The best cabins are surrounded by other cabins below and above and side to side. There is a reason those cabins are less expensive because they are in a less desirable location. Bring ear plugs if noise at night wakes you or keeps you up. Some sound sleepers aren't affected by noise.

Edited by cruzsnooze
typo

I am now looking at stateroom #740 the replys from all the cruise critic people made me reconsider my frist choice so now I will ask the same questions about this stateroom 1) how is the noise from above. 2)how is the foot traffic being way out by the terrace pool and now not right under the horizon court hope someone can help me with these questions thank you for your replies in advance

Excellent location. We stay in that area frequently.

You are below the carpeted section of the buffet above.

We have not had noise issues.

Have not had issues with foot traffic. Cabins are very soundproof IMO.

Great access to the pool and buffet right outside the aft doors nearby.

Excellent location. We stay in that area frequently.

You are below the carpeted section of the buffet above.

We have not had noise issues.

Have not had issues with foot traffic. Cabins are very soundproof IMO.

Great access to the pool and buffet right outside the aft doors nearby.

And yes, I agree. ;):D

For all those who say it is very quiet have you stayed in an interior (which is what is being discussed) in that location or have you stayed in a balcony or mini suite? The cabin appears to be under the kitchen area or something of that sort. Same as the original cabin. Whatever it is there is a large "white space" on the deck plans above that section of interior cabins. My concern would be that, while the cabins on the outside of the ship may be under quiet, carpeted areas, anything under the kitchen may not be as quiet.

I don't say it will be noisy but it "might" be noisy. I did spend 15 days in a balcony cabin right under the forward part of the Lido pool area and had absolutely zero noise issues even though people say there is horrible chair scraping, MUTS noise, etc. so I don't always agree with noise complaints but an interior cabin under the kitchen might actually end up with noise issues.

Given our experience with the "OMG it will be noise hell" experience with the cabin we had that as actually great I'd likely just go for it and see how it works out.

For all those who say it is very quiet have you stayed in an interior (which is what is being discussed) in that location or have you stayed in a balcony or mini suite? The cabin appears to be under the kitchen area or something of that sort. Same as the original cabin. Whatever it is there is a large "white space" on the deck plans above that section of interior cabins. My concern would be that, while the cabins on the outside of the ship may be under quiet, carpeted areas, anything under the kitchen may not be as quiet.

I don't say it will be noisy but it "might" be noisy. I did spend 15 days in a balcony cabin right under the forward part of the Lido pool area and had absolutely zero noise issues even though people say there is horrible chair scraping, MUTS noise, etc. so I don't always agree with noise complaints but an interior cabin under the kitchen might actually end up with noise issues.

Given our experience with the "OMG it will be noise hell" experience with the cabin we had that as actually great I'd likely just go for it and see how it works out.

I am speaking for both inside/balcony. There are no mini suites on the CB or any GC ship in that location.

I also believe Pescado has stayed in an inside in that area on other Riviera deck ships for many many days on one of their winter season cruises. Never heard any issues with noise.

I am speaking for both inside/balcony. There are no mini suites on the CB or any GC ship in that location.

I also believe Pescado has stayed in an inside in that area on other Riviera deck ships for many many days on one of their winter season cruises. Never heard any issues with noise.

Like I said, given the lack of problems we encountered in a cabin that many claim should be horrible, I'd just book the cabin and have a great cruise. I just booked a balcony (E708) above the very front part of Vista Lounge on Royal for 49 days. I don't really anticipate any issues.