Panama Canal

janetz

On June 8-10, Princess is having an annual special three-day sale. We have signed up for the September 2018 Panama Canal partial cruise which has perks attached to it like $100 deposit pp, refundable up to final payment, free gratuities, and free premium drink package for balcony or higher, free dinner for mini-suites in pay restaurant, and some on-board credit. Military and stockholder benefits available. You have to be booked during that period.

Check with your travel agent to see if you can jump on that bandwagon. I don't know if you can get the same deal from Princess directly.

There are other deals available on other Princess cruises as long as you book it during those dates.

We jumped on the deal last year for a cruise from San Pedro to Hawaii on October 25 this year. Can't wait to drink myself across the Pacific (lol).

On June 8-10, Princess is having an annual special three-day sale. We have signed up for the September 2018 Panama Canal partial cruise which has perks attached to it like $100 deposit pp, refundable up to final payment, free gratuities, and free premium drink package for balcony or higher, free dinner for mini-suites in pay restaurant, and some on-board credit. Military and stockholder benefits available. You have to be booked during that period.

Check with your travel agent to see if you can jump on that bandwagon. I don't know if you can get the same deal from Princess directly.

There are other deals available on other Princess cruises as long as you book it during those dates.

We jumped on the deal last year for a cruise from San Pedro to Hawaii on October 25 this year. Can't wait to drink myself across the Pacific (lol).

Just wondering how you find out about these sales ahead of time

I often wonder how people know of sales in advance.

Do you know what the sale will be and are you able to share the details?

I often wonder how people know of sales in advance.

Do you know what the sale will be and are you able to share the details?

I wish I could help you further, but mentioning an agency or TA on Cruise Critic will get you in big time trouble and cause you to be banned That is why I suggested you call your TA or, maybe, even Princess with words like "I heard on Cruise Critic that Princess has an annual 1 (now 3) day sale that has to be booked June 8-10 to get a $100 deposit per person and some other perks" and see what they can say about it or other cruises. . I don't think my TA has any "inside" information that others would not have access to.

I wish I could help you further, but mentioning an agency or TA on Cruise Critic will get you in big time trouble and cause you to be banned That is why I suggested you call your TA or, maybe, even Princess with words like "I heard on Cruise Critic that Princess has an annual 1 (now 3) day sale that has to be booked June 8-10 to get a $100 deposit per person and some other perks" and see what they can say about it or other cruises. . I don't think my TA has any "inside" information that others would not have access to.

Thank you

Thanks for the heads up! Do you know if it's for only certain sailings or will it be for all sailings? New bookings only?

I just transferred two bookings from Princess to a TA today and asked if they knew of any upcoming promos and she said they didn't. You must have a really good TA. Thanks for sharing the info. I'll keep my eyes out on those days and try to refare for the perks!

The TA will have to book that or any other Princess cruises on June 8-10 as they have to be booked during that time frame.. You can't book it any sooner/later June 8-10 with all the "goodies" except during that period. It's out there somewhere because notification of the impending sale was sent out a month ago to clients to get their name on the "list" to hit the sale when it opens June 8.

New bookings only as far as I know.

There are other sailings that are included. Not sure all are, though. Maybe not with the same perks as our Hawaiian and Panama Canal cruises we booked but all should have the $100 deposit per person. Anyone remotely interested in a Princess cruise should book it during the sale as the deposit is refundable up to final payment.

It's not like $200 will put us on food stamps or lose a lot of interest (lol).

Edited by Tucker in Texas