Breakway - No Internet Plans Available?

Heronymous

I've booked a cruise for the 8/20/2017 sailing on the Breakaway and have already booked entertainment, and have the ability to book dining but haven't done so yet. I noticed that under Internet plans, it's grayed out and has no plans available for purchase. Does this mean they are no longer offering pre-purchased plans? Or have they just opted not to allow purchase of internet plans yet on this cruise?

-Keith

I have not seen internet sold pre-cruise, only on board.

On NCL? I bought my Internet before going on the Star in March and got a $5 discount because I did it pre cruise.

I have not seen internet sold pre-cruise, only on board.

I've always purchased my internet (unlimited) pre-cruise via the website, that's why the category is there labeled "Internet Plans", however for this particular cruise, there are no plans listed. I've never seen that before, so just trying to understand why.

-Keith

It seems to be quite variable as to when you can book internet.

On our last cruise it was greyed out until about 60 days before the cruise, from memory.

Our upcoming Jade one also isn't available yet, but it is for the POA next year.

I'd keep checking. My guess is that yours (and mine for the Jade) will become available in a few weeks when we get to around 60 days.

Aside from saving the small one time activation fee by prepaid purchase, there is no advantage. Very often, you get bonus minutes or MB buying on the ship on Day 1. Don't worry about it, not going to be sold out.

Unless, they plan to change to and roll out the new 3 tiered plans w the base social media package, and will publish newer prices.

We have a BA booking this Fall and don't see any prices either, not at all worried @ over 120+ days out, but we only got 300 free minutes to use at sea, LOL.

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.