Aft Balcony

Pauser

Considering booking an aft balcony on the Jade for a March 2019 cruise. There are only 3 left. It's a fairly port-intensive cruise (6 ports in 10 days). Is it worth the extra $400 over the cost of a regular balcony? Appreciate any opinions. Thanks!

We love aft state rooms. On our cruise in May we had an aft sky suite on the end. We had a wrap around balcony. Was great on a 18 might cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You will find that a large number of people say the aft cabins are outstanding and worth the extra money.

Personally, we prefer being the side and watching where you are going vs only where we have been. So, is it worth it to you?

You will find that a large number of people say the aft cabins are outstanding and worth the extra money.

Personally, we prefer being the side and watching where you are going vs only where we have been. So, is it worth it to you?

We had an awesome wrap around balcony on Carnival Legend years ago. Loved it..........but I missed being able to see where we were going too. Not only that, sometimes you get to see dolphins, turtles etc on the side and we never saw anything in the aft....probably due to the surging water....which I loved but then there's nothing else to watch but that. LOL

I guess I'll have to let you know when I get back. ;)