MSc for Me app

AlanDoheny

Hi,

We received our e-tickets today for our cruise on Mergivila June 16th. The tickets me tonight the app MSC for ME, however, I am unable to find it anywhere on Google play store or the msc website. Anyone any suggestions?

Also our e-ticket me tons we can embark at the check-in time on our ticket until 2 hours before departure, however, I cannot see any mention of check-in time anywhere on the e-ticket... Am I missing something obvious here?

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Alan

You got there ahead of me, Alan. I was waiting 'til I downloaded the app before starting a thread as I want to check it out first.

We got our tickets this morning, too, for the same date sailing. It states that the app will be available to download "from the end of May"! No specific date mentioned.

The MSC for Me app will be available for download as of the end of May 2017!
Our tickets indicate an embarkation time of 14.42 (don't you just love the exactness of that time!) It's on page 4 under YOUR CRUISE: Booking information. On the line across from the embarkation date you will see "Your check-in time".

Thanks for that Beam, I've double checked and one of our pages on the e-ticket is blank, it's the first page of the 'Your Cruise' section as it goes straight to your purchased services... I will need to contact them to see.

That's the one you need, alright!

KEY ADVANTAGES OF HAVING THE MSC FOR ME APP

Before departure:

• To enjoy a smoother embarkation, take your security picture and register your payment card from the comfort of your home.

Onboard:

• Navigate onboard with the fun interactive ship’s map

• Get realtime daily program activities and offers

• Keep an eye on your children with the Kids Locator (on payment service)

• Plan your day with a Personal Agenda

• Make restaurant reservations,or bookexcursions, spa treatments and Cirque du Soleil at Sea tickets from wherever you are

• Check your dining time slot and restaurant, depending on the Experience you have booked. You will have to check on a daily basis on your app, cabin i-TV or the interactive screens

Edited by Beamafar

I've got a very fast response from MSC. In relation to the App they have told me that it will only be available to download when you get on board the ship ... seems a bit strange but I have not queried it any further with them.

The inaugural is June 4th. If the app is not available to download then, it looks like we'll have to wait 'til embarkation to download it, which is what was originally stated. Seems strange that it was advised on the tickets that we could download it at the end of May. Let's wait and see.

Following too, would be great if it works do reg. your card and pics. We leave in a month.

You can register your photo on line as part of the web check-in , at least you can in UK . I 've done it.

Pete

The app is listed in Google play store now.

I've tried both Google PlayStore & App Store - it's not coming up in either.

It would be very handy for credit card registration - I sometimes forget to activate my card at embarkation.

I found it in the App section of the Google Play Store this morning. Even though I searched for "msc for me" it wasn't the first app that came up, a different MSC app was first. In fact I missed it completely the first time I looked. Then I went back and looked more carefully and there it was, way down the list. Right now it just says 'for Meriviglia guests".

Edited by CTBob

Certainly lots of info.

One or two of the links aren't quite right, though, e.g. tap for Yacht Club Restaurant brings you to an image of a food plate from Eataly Chef's table and not the YC dining room.