Miami port transportation from Fort Lauderdale?

connyo

depending on when you're travelling, Brightline opens up this summer. this is a private rail line servicing eventually from Orlando to Miami. the first few legs of the line will open soon.

we're planning on riding the rails from POM to FLL on our way back home after our cruise this November.

Does anyone know if the hotels in Fort Lauderdale, or Hollywood have shuttles to the Miami port?

TY!!

Nope. I don't know of any that have a shuttle to POM from Fort Lauderdale.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We used Uber from Fort Lauderdale Hotel to POM. Used the UberPool share ride and it only cost us $25 total for my husband and I. We stopped at another hotel and picked up another couple so it was a total of 4. Depends on size of the Uber drivers vehicle but I think it's up to 6 passengers. We used Uber when we left the Port to go to South Beach and cost us $15. Didn't do the UbePool ride but still very reasonable since it's not that far from POM to South Beach.

Yes, some hotels have shuttles to POM. The shuttle service at the Quality Inn on Stirling picks up at several hotels and runs a bus twice on Saturdays and Sundays to POM.

I stand corrected. :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any hotel in the FLL area offering transport to POM (a 45-60+ min drive) is just building the cost into the room package rate. Better IMHO to stay somewhere that meets your needs and find your own transport - lots of shared shuttles for about $15 per person or you can Uber for about $40.

Any hotel in the FLL area offering transport to POM (a 45-60+ min drive) is just building the cost into the room package rate. Better IMHO to stay somewhere that meets your needs and find your own transport - lots of shared shuttles for about $15 per person or you can Uber for about $40.

Agree .... be satisfied first with the hotel and then arrange the trip to POM.