MSC Divina Aurea Suite 11010 Pictures

Moobaby214

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your photos ! I have a question , and I don't mean to sound rude , but in the photo of the bathroom with the corner shelf , is that black area that appears to be on a mirrored surface black mold ? It kinda freaked me out a little .

Thanks for sharing your photos ! I have a question , and I don't mean to sound rude , but in the photo of the bathroom with the corner shelf , is that black area that appears to be on a mirrored surface black mold ? It kinda freaked me out a little .

Thankfully, it was not mold. If it had been, I would have made them clean it before I ever used it.

This instance was that the mirror is de-laminating or whatever it is called when the mirror surface itself starts to fail.

Thankfully, it was not mold. If it had been, I would have made them clean it before I ever used it.

This instance was that the mirror is de-laminating or whatever it is called when the mirror surface itself starts to fail.

Glad that was clarified. I was also concerned that it was mold.

• 2 months later...

I am disappointed that Photobucket has decided to charge a ransom to post pictures on third party sites. I will definitely not be paying their ransom. I apologize that this post is now essentially worthless because of one companies attempt at a money grab from the people that had supported them for years. Shame Photobucket, shame!

I am disappointed that Photobucket has decided to charge a ransom to post pictures on third party sites. I will definitely not be paying their ransom. I apologize that this post is now essentially worthless because of one companies attempt at a money grab from the people that had supported them for years. Shame Photobucket, shame!

Can't say that I blame you, Moobaby. I've never used Photobucket. Thankfully, it's very straightforward to add photos on the forum from my phone.

Can someone explain 'photobucket' to me please. I've seen this on multiple threads and it's really irritating since I want to see the photos too!

A lot of sites, like CruiseCritic, do not allow you to transfer photos directly from your computer photo gallery, etc. Photobucket, Flickr, TinyPics, etc. are hosting sites you join where you upload your photos, then use the facility to embed them in your posts. Up 'til recently, there was no charge for this. Photobucket has now introduced a fee for this service.

Can someone explain 'photobucket' to me please. I've seen this on multiple threads and it's really irritating since I want to see the photos too!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Forums mobile app

You were able to add links to the Photobucket servers for posting pictures to 3rd party sites (ie. this site). The pictures are actually stored by Photobucket. As of June of this year, Photobucket is now charging a fee for this link, so you can no longer see the linked pics unless the poster pays the fee. I think you can still store things at Photobucket to view yourself for free, but I'm not sure.

It has broken a lot of old posts.

Actually, you were never 'supporting' them. You were using a free service. Unless you paid for it, or bought products from them, or clicked on a lot of the Google ads on their site, you weren't supporting them. I too used PB, since 2004. But now I am a happy camper at Shutterfly. It is actually easier to use than PB was. You can download your photos from PB to your computer, then into Shutterfly (or another free site) but unfortunately Cruise Critic has not made a way for us to go back to old threads and replace the ugly PB picture. EM