Hotels in Miami

does anyone know which Hotels in Miami that Seabourn use.

We have just booked a cruise Leaving Miami in November included one night in a Hotel in Miami. I don't think we have been allocated the Hotel yet.

Thank you

Janet

Hello Janet, I didn't want you to think your thread has been overlooked and have been waiting to see if anyone else can answer this for you.

Seabourn is returning to POM this year after sailing out of Port Everglades for several years. The return to Miami means that nobody has recently boarded a Seabourn ship there and so I guess nobody can actually answer your question.

I haven't been cruising with SB long enough to know if they ever used Miami port in the past and if they did, what hotel may have been selected then, but even so the hotel may not be the same one.

Have you asked your TA to contact SB direct for an answer?

If it's the Four Seasons on Brickell, I've stayed there a couple of times before cruising from Port Everglades. It's very convenient for the port of Miami and not too far from Miami International airport either if you're flying into there.

It's located in the downtown area in the financial district so it isn't on the beach but there are ocean views from some rooms. The pool deck area is very pleasant though. I think it's not quite up to the standard of some Four Seasons but it's certainly very nice and I'd stay there again for sure.

There's another, newer Four Seasons in Miami, The Surf Club. It's north Miami beach area. I haven't stayed there but it's a great location for beach and upscale shopping.