Magic Oct 7 No longer available?

We are booked on Magic Oct 7 and I was just checking pricing and the date is not showing up on Carnival website. I tried another travel site and it had date no longer available. Too late to call PVP tonight so does anyone have any information? Maybe sold out??

Thanks!!

I would also say it's highly unlikely. Especially in October. All of the kids are in school, etc.

Maybe Carnival was doing something "funky" with their website.

Clear your cookies/browser and try again......

Good Luck!

Now I am happy! Thanks for checking! I went back in and it is still not showing up but now I am not going to worry about it. I have troubles with the site so I am sure tomorrow it will show.

Thanks again!

Maybe it's chartered. We had an NCL booked for Jan 6/18 out of Port Canaveral. Found out last week the whole ship was chartered. So now we're booked on the Carnival Magic for the same date. Hope we like it!

Dont waste your time calling as Im on this sailing and its been sold out for weeks now. In fact, its "oversold" according to the CSR I talked to a few days ago when we added my 6 year old nephew. Its fall break for MANY schools in the US. I would imagine the cruise will stay off the website until after final payment date is past.

What's interesting is that it seems the Oct 21st sailing is also missing in search results on carnival.com. Maybe there is a technical issue.

Edited by Kadeeu

Dont waste your time calling as Im on this sailing and its been sold out for weeks now. In fact, its "oversold" according to the CSR I talked to a few days ago when we added my 6 year old nephew. Its fall break for MANY schools in the US. I would imagine the cruise will stay off the website until after final payment date is past.

I thought it might be sold out but didn't realize kids were on break. We are from Maine and school doesn't even start until September. We cruised on Magic last October and loved it! I read your review of Magic and it was great! Thanks for your help!

What's interesting is that it seems the Oct 21st sailing is also missing in search results on carnival.com. Maybe there is a technical issue.

IIRC there's a solar eclipse on the 27th

I think it is sold out. I know I am no expert but I have had a cruise cancelled by Carnival. It disappeared from the website and everyone was asking what happened. A couple hours later we received an email telling us our cruise was cancelled and were given instructions about booking another cruise. So if you haven't received any notification I would assume it is sold out.

I am interested in knowing what this "Fall break" is as we never get a FALL break - I get a spring break, and a winter break and a summer break but never a fall break

I am too. My son never had a fall break when he was in school, and doesn't have one now that he's in college. When he was in school it was always Christmas, a winter break in Feb, and a Spring break in April. Why would kids need a week off in the beginning of Oct when they've only been back for a little over a month?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am interested in knowing what this "Fall break" is as we never get a FALL break - I get a spring break, and a winter break and a summer break but never a fall break

Our university has a fall break the third week of October that is Mon-Tues only. The Wed-Fri classes are off for Thanksgiving, so a quick fall break is to even out the class schedule. By that time students have been in classes for 2 months.