Epic ... again

Sissaaaaaa

Lucky you! Loved the Epic Haven in 2/17. Can't wait to go back. What ports?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's a 5-nighter out of Port Canaveral. We go to GSC and Cozumel, which is really why I jumped on it. I love both of these ports, and the price was $2,400 less than the 7-nighter the following week (go figure). We are anxiously waiting for the 2019 itineraries to be released. We really want to book a Mediterranean trip on this ship as well.

• 7 months later...
Just booked our 4th sailing on the Epic! Love this ship! :D

We are booked for Christmas 2018, but my husband wants to switch it to the Getaway (we haven't been on either ship). We've only sailed the Breakaway on NCL. What is it that you love about this ship? I feel like it gets such terrible reviews and it's making me nervous (especially the bathroom setup). Any advice you can give would be great :)

We are booked for Christmas 2018, but my husband wants to switch it to the Getaway (we haven't been on either ship). We've only sailed the Breakaway on NCL. What is it that you love about this ship? I feel like it gets such terrible reviews and it's making me nervous (especially the bathroom setup). Any advice you can give would be great :)

We really enjoyed Posh I mean the Haven on Epic...LOL

Lovinglife11 - We have sailed twice on the Epic and we did not find the bathroom situation uncomfortable. We sailed both before and after refurb. The bathroom area was behind the bed with a separate (toilet room) behind glass with no peek-a-boo while in a sitting position. The water issue in the sink was also not the great whoa I read about it except the first cruise but then we just did not turn the water on full-blast. This time we had no issues except shower water left in the door lip when we got in and out which was fixed as soon as we called. For us it was great. The spas was nice the first time but this time we just said forget about it as we knew we would not be able to enjoy it as much. Keep in mind there is a spa room in the Haven should you want to book a massage for the birthday guy!