POSH pass boarding in Barcelona

AK Dreaming

I know the usual way to get a POSH pass is to get on as early as possible and run to the service desk to get the pass, but since we board in Barcelona and people are already boarding in Rome, will the passes be sold out? Also, how much are they? We have friends staying in the Haven and I thought it would be nice to join them. Also, we did not get a boarding time for Barcelona my consultant said we could board as soon as they cleared customs? So should we be at the dock as early as 6:30 to get the passes?

They will not let you check-in and board that early. As far as I know, you should treat it as any other embarkation and expect boarding to start around noon (or whatever it says on your e-docs). After all, there are passengers disembarking in Barcelona and they need to get them off the ship before they let the new batch of passengers on, and as usual, this process takes several hours. So don't go at 6:30am :eek: That said, you do need to try to get into the first boarding group, so maybe 9:30–10am? Then be prepared to wait.

Don't worry about the folks that get on in Rome. They set aside a portion of passes for each group of passengers, and I assume that Rome to Rome passengers get fewer, because they are the smaller group.

I know the usual way to get a POSH pass is to get on as early as possible and run to the service desk to get the pass, but since we board in Barcelona and people are already boarding in Rome, will the passes be sold out? Also, how much are they? We have friends staying in the Haven and I thought it would be nice to join them. Also, we did not get a boarding time for Barcelona my consultant said we could board as soon as they cleared customs? So should we be at the dock as early as 6:30 to get the passes?

I'm not sure what the rules say about this but maybe your friends staying in the Haven can ask the concierge if he/she can help you to get them? Unless it's strictly forbidden to do it the concierge might make a phonecall and reserve passes for you.