My niece gifted me a cruise!

lovevacadays

I am such a blessed person. My niece surprised me with a 7 day cruise. She said it was because I'm always there for her. She's an amazing person and works really hard for her money. She's in the cabin with me and my brother and sister in-law are in the cabin next to us. I can't believe it. We are all so excited.

There is a slight problem with the booking but I'm sure it will get fixed. I can't imagine that anything could really go wrong from such a sweet and wonderful thing.

Have an amazing time!

Thanks we will. After the one she gifted we are both going on the Royal Princess when it arrives on the West Coast. She's one of my favorite cruisemates so happy we have these to look forward to.

How lovely! My stepdaughter and her husband treated my husband and I to a cruise last year. The time together was the most precious gift!

Hope you get the booking problem corrected !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very cool.

I'm sure the slight booking issue will get resolved after the holiday. It's been a busy week forTA's.

I am such a blessed person. My niece surprised me with a 7 day cruise. She said it was because I'm always there for her. She's an amazing person and works really hard for her money. She's in the cabin with me and my brother and sister in-law are in the cabin next to us. I can't believe it. We are all so excited.

There is a slight problem with the booking but I'm sure it will get fixed. I can't imagine that anything could really go wrong from such a sweet and wonderful thing.

Can you please tell you niece about her new uncle Tony :D :D.

Tony

Is this your first cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No. It will be my 20th. She and I have a cruised booked together in 2019 already but she surprised me with this 2018 booking. Made me cry. I'm so excited to go but I cried because of the gesture and her words 💜💜