Fitness classes on The Odysey in the Med 2015.

Pingus

2 years back we did a 15-nighter from The Amazonas to FLL and had great fitness classes both morning and afternoon nearly every day (Great way to counter the effects of the delicious meals). Particularly the Boot Camp and Kinesis exercises did wonders.

Are there any organized classes on the cruises in the Med this summer?

2years ago in the Med their were classes every morning, either Pilates, Yoga, stomach, varied each day. First few classes it was full and after a day or two there was only us. It was like personal training, Daniel was the trainer and he was great.

DS had bought us a couple of boot camp sessions which Daniel took us for, using the kinesis wall and other added exercises. We had planned to use our OBC to get some more but didn't need to because we were the only attendees most days. They started at 6:30 or 7 which I think was too early for most.

I did wonder whether the excellence of the classes was because of the interest of the staff, Daniel and his supervisor, or whether SB choose the staff that will show the interest that Daniel showed. I think it must be common to most cruises, English Tim has commented here several times about doing the classes.