Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Seat takers,

Can you clarify your situation?

When you say "we have two couples traveling new to Seabourn" are you one of the two couples? If so then simply request two coupon referrals from cruisers on this thread and use one for your suite and give the other to your friends to use.

If you are not one of the two new couples and have already been on Seabourn you can give referral coupons to both couples for each of them to use. You will then receive two coupons for referring them -- use one on that cruise and the other one in the next two years.

Yes thanks...we have been on Seabourn previously and we have two couples that will travel with us in October. I have requested two coupons from Seabourn. Final payment is due on Wed so I'll send them to Seabourn on that day. Thanks for the information.

Edited by Seattlerk
Autocorrect error.

We are booked on the Quest Next April and are looking for someone to sponsor two of us. Our TA has offered to take care of the paperwork if we provide name, booking and/or club #. Thanks very much.

I hope I am doing this right .......on another thread "winner" (username) indicated that if I provide my e-mail on this sticky she can provide me with some information about a $400 onboard credit for first time passengers on Seabourn. My e-mail address is nheffley@earthlink.net. I will be making my final payment on July 30th (Thursday) so as I understand it, I need the coupon code by that date.

Thank you very much Winnie ....and I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Happy Sailings,

Nancy

Hello fellow cruisers!

My husband and I are former Regent devotees sailing on Seaborne for the first time. We are on the Odyssey November 21st sailing to the Caribbean. We just made final payment and would greatly appreciate a referral coupon. Thank you!

Ann

Hello fellow cruisers! My husband and I are former Regent devotees sailing on Seaborne for the first time. We are on the Odyssey November 21st sailing to the Caribbean. We just made final payment and would greatly appreciate a referral coupon. Thank you! Ann
Hi Ann. You can email me at mighty dot quinn at ymail dot com if you're still in need of a referral.

Just paid deposit on Quest to Antarctica on 2/2017. I don't make a final payment until October 25, 2016. Is it too early to get a referral coupon?

Hello would you like to send booking no ,name and address

to bcnsw at yahoo.com

I will refer you.thanks

Edited by tinkky