Do we need an adaptors for outlets on the Odyssey?

rachelfran

Just of the Quest, and assuming it's the same, there's a US plug near the table, and a European plug above the mini-bar. You can also get an adapter from Seabourn Square if you need one. I just plugged in my outlet strip to the US plug and plugged my various devices into that.

Eric

Between these two adapters we can plug in everything

Outlets To Go Power Strip - I use this by the small table for laptop power so I am not stringing a cord across the room.

Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports - This one is great for the little vanity in the hall. It has two USB charging ports which makes it great for phones and tablets. This may seem bulky for the vanity but it is actually great and fits perfectly. It is nice to have phones and tablets near the door so you don't easily forget them hidden in the mini bar.

Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports. This one is great for the little vanity in the hall. It has two USB charging ports which makes it great for phones and tablets.

I have one of these and travel with it weekly. Works great, with one caveat - the plugs are so close together that many times you cannot use all three at the same time. Other limitation is that the USB ports are 2.1 mA combined. To fully charge an iPad overnight, it needs 2.1 mA by itself. So you will probably need the square charger in one of the outlets vice the USB port to charge an iPad.

Also remember that you can plug this into an adapter and into the two hole Euro outlet. It is "voltage neutral".