Complementary bag of laundry

Baz-t

as a Platinum level guest, I should know the answer but it's escaped me (senior moment )!

I know it's a free bag of laundry per 7 days, but taking an 11 day cruise for the first time for a while. Will it be 2 bags for 11 days, or just the one?

as a Platinum level guest, I should know the answer but it's escaped me (senior moment )!

I know it's a free bag of laundry per 7 days, but taking an 11 day cruise for the first time for a while. Will it be 2 bags for 11 days, or just the one?

They typically round it up to the next bag, so you should get 2 bags.

Their terms and conditions indicate you will get two bags.

Seabourn policy is to take up to FOUR days to return your free little bag of laundry (unlike free laundry on Holland America, their sister line, that comes back the same or next day). So you may want to check with management before handing over that second bag a week into an 11 day voyage.

Seabourn policy is to take up to FOUR days to return your free little bag of laundry (unlike free laundry on Holland America, their sister line, that comes back the same or next day). So you may want to check with management before handing over that second bag a week into an 11 day voyage.

It sounds like you have been very unlucky. Or I have been a lot luckier. It has never taken more then two days to receive our laundry. Everything was ironed beautifully.

Frantic''s experience matches ours. I have sent out many bags of laundry and it has always been beautifully cleaned, folded or ironed and returned in a wicker basket or on hangers. And in fact the bag of laundry form states that if you send it out by 10AM it will be returned in two days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have found on the last few cruises that often, but not always (and never the last time we send it out on a cruise - then it does not come back until after 4), it comes back the next day even though we are careful to insure we check 2 day service. And we are fastidious about insuring it is outside before 10 a.m.