flights into and out of Houston Airport

cbb

I believe the issue with the OP is that Qantus is no longer offering direct daily non stop flights out of Houston. It's limited service now. They still do daily non stops from DFW to SYD. If the OP wants to maintain the nonstop IAH flights, they may have the alter flight dates. However, at this time that may not be desirable cost wise.

Mr Wonderful says "Mea Culpa".....he read the message incorrectly and begs forgiveness......it was through Dallas all the time....so now everybody can relax and i can go back to wondering when electricity will be restored to South Florida and worrying about my ATW family......

We're flying to Amsterdam tomorrow and haven't heard of any changes. The airport was up and running not too long after Harvey. Driving to the airport was trickier, as many highways were still flooded. Much of that is resolved now.

I'm curious what flights/air lines were arranged for you. We have a flight in 2018 Houston to Amsterdam, and we purchased the upgrade to Premium Economy.

anoldyelllowdog--

we purchased our own and upgraded to business class for the flights to OZ.

Flying to Europe from the east coast of US we upgrade to premium economy as well and sometimes O has flights and prices that are better than what we can do for ourselves.

anoldyelllowdog--

we purchased our own and upgraded to business class for the flights to OZ.

Flying to Europe from the east coast of US we upgrade to premium economy as well and sometimes O has flights and prices that are better than what we can do for ourselves.

we usually use our FF miles, but last cruise we use O's air and paid for deviated flight and that worked out well because we upgraded to business after ticketing which was rather late. For 2018 we are willing to try O's flights with upgraded Premium Economy, but just wondered what airline they use. We were told last year they do not have contract with United for Upgrades.. so we will see Bon Voyage, have a great trip!

we usually use our FF miles, but last cruise we use O's air and paid for deviated flight and that worked out well because we upgraded to business after ticketing which was rather late. For 2018 we are willing to try O's flights with upgraded Premium Economy, but just wondered what airline they use.

If you check their website under OFFERS then the upgrade special for PE it lists the airlines they use for the special deal

It could be any of those or you could pay the deviation & see if they will get you on a specific carrier that they have a contract with for PE seats

I'm curious what flights/air lines were arranged for you. We have a flight in 2018 Houston to Amsterdam, and we purchased the upgrade to Premium Economy.

We're not going O on this trip. We're doing a Road scholar Rhine river cruise. We're flying United non-stop from Houston to Amsterdam. Dh was able to upgrade to Business class on check in yesterday, so I'm pretty stoked. I was just chiming in on the status of IAH, as that's my neck of the woods.

As has been stated multiple times on these threads, United Airlines does not offer Premium Economy service, therefore it is impossible for Oceania to contract that service from them.

For Amsterdam PE service one would first think KLM, but are they one of the contract Carriers?