The Vegan Menu Brought Us Back

etall

My husband and I sailed on Oceania a few times, years ago, and loved it. While we have been on other ocean and river cruises since, and were considering other cruise options for next year, when I saw Oceania came out with a Vegan menu (my husband is Vegan), that was a huge incentive to book with Oceania again (along with the itinerary). I just hope they continue with these menus in 2018 when we take our London to London voyage!

It seems to me that they have had vegan options for a long time ... but perhaps not full menus. (I'm not vegan so I could be wrong here.)

BUT certainly, people have always been able to notify Oceania in advance of a cruise of their dietary needs -- diabetic, vegetarian, celiac, etc. It's very possible that you could have done so long ago. But I'm glad that at last you are finding options that you need.

Talk to the chefs when you are on board to make sure that dishes are okay for your husband.

Mura

They usually have vegetarian options on the menu but it seems now they will have a dedicated menu for vegans (different than vegetarians)

:)

I like some of the vegetarian meals so maybe will try some of the vegan offerings