where to buy shorts in the dead of winter?

graf103

He didn't gain weight--the shorts have shrunk just sitting in the drawer!

I don't know where to get shorts this time of winter, unless it's online. I had a hard time finding shorts last summer!!! (At least, shorts I liked!!!!)

Try LL Bean, or something like that....

I have found the best deals online. I really like JCPenny online - they have an outlet tab where I found my dh a lot of nice shorts that he will actually wear (very picky!).

Also, if you have an outlet mall neaby you can usually find a lot of summer fashions there.

I heard "closet humidity" tends to shrink all clothing :D

That's my story and I'm stickin too it!

I heard "closet humidity" tends to shrink all clothing :D

That's my story and I'm stickin too it!

I have a hard time with the dang closet humidity here in Mississippi, too!

OP, as others have suggested, try JCPenney outlet online, Old Navy online, and I believe I saw some on Kohl's online just before Christmas.

That is a funny question because we have been on a quest to find smaller shorts for our cruise and can not find them anywhere in New Orleans.... I went to three malls here and not one pair of shorts! Went to Dillards and asked the lady, where are your shorts? She replies we have none, its winter. My response was, well it is 75 degrees outside... We are in the situation!

DH tried on a bunch of his shorts last night in preparation of our upcoming IOS cruise...and it seems as though he's grown a bit! So where is the best place to get some shorts this time of year?

You can buy shorts @ Kohl's web site. You can also get swim wear for you.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/mens/shorts.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374752621202

My husband just bought four pair today off the clearance rack at Kohls. Cost for all four pair totaled $14.08. One pair was a linen blend for $4.00.

My mom also bought several pair for herself today at Kohl's. Going to Hawaii in less than 4 weeks so they will get used soon. Have to love clearance racks.

The DH and I went to Dillard's this past weekend and bought 14 pairs of shorts between us, $2.99 a pair!!! I bought all Liz Claiborne and he bought the Dillard's brand, Roundtree and York. We were so excited to get such a deal. We are all set for our cruise:D

Archived