Regal Sanctuary

ynnoj

We are considering booking the Sanctuary for the entire week of our Eastern Carribean Cruise in December. Does anyone know if this can be done in advance, online or by phone? It seems that on our last Princess Cruise we were able to book online, but having trouble finding it on the Princess site. Thanks for your help.

We are considering booking the Sanctuary for the entire week of our Eastern Carribean Cruise in December. Does anyone know if this can be done in advance, online or by phone? It seems that on our last Princess Cruise we were able to book online, but having trouble finding it on the Princess site. Thanks for your help.

No it must be done once onboard. Always been that way.

Not available online yet. It will most likely show up under Onboard Reservations when Princess starts online Sanctuary reservations, I keep checking every couple of days for my November 2015 cruise.

Try to board as early as possible, head directly to the Sanctuary, do not stop for lunch or a drink. I'd suggest using the forward bank of elevators, midship elevators are a bit crazy on embarkation day. BTW you can use the Sanctuary on your first day, great for Sailaway!

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know the cost for one and cost for a couple for the week?

Sanctuary cost is the same on all ships.

$40/day or $20/half-day

Usually $30/day if booked for the entire cruise.

Above is per person. No discount for two people.

A specific reserved padded lounger, afternoon tea, towels, fresh water outdoor shower and food/drink delivery. $30 a day is not much if you earn $100 an hour, if you are paid minimum wage it's probably not a good deal!

A specific reserved padded lounger, afternoon tea, towels, fresh water outdoor shower and food/drink delivery. $30 a day is not much if you earn $100 an hour, if you are paid minimum wage it's probably not a good deal!

You don't have to earn $100 per hour, it's good to have your very comfortable reserved lounge for the week, we rather do that then spend it on a booze package.

Thanks for the better descriptions..... for my mother & I it would not be worth it. I'm sure others will enjoy it and gladly pay the fee but sailing the first week of Nov I'm not expecting too many kids I would need to worry about. Plus I can put that money towards things that matter to us like photos and tours. Thanks again.

Tina

You don't have to earn $100 per hour, it's good to have your very comfortable reserved lounge for the week, we rather do that then spend it on a booze package.
I no longer book balcony or mini-suite cabins so I use that money to book the Sanctuary. For me, it's like having a balcony but with drink and food service plus a hell of a lot more comfortable loungers. Attendants bring you iced towels if it's hot, blankets if its cool, and afternoon tea at about 3:30pm.

471f2bac97ca2b2568615e1495f0975b.jpg

Edited by Pam in CA

Okay, I have to admit I don't like it when Sanctuary is getting promoted in postings. But I also have to admit Pam's picture has me longing for my lounger. I just worry that one of these trips I won't even get in. But we too have been booking Insides coupled with Sanctuary. But we do have an upcoming trip with a Deluxe Balcony that I got for only about $30 total more than Inside was priced, so cannot say NO to that.

So when you are booked in the sanctuary, is it meant for you to be able to swim at the retreat pool and then go back and forth?

You can come and go as you please - to/from where ever. But you might not want to return to your chair all wet as you will get the cushion wet.