Bar Waiters

is it true the HAL has eliminated waiters in the bars? Passengers now have to fetch their own drinks from the bar?

Captain, staff captain and Deck officers are next; ship will be on auto pilot for the entire voyage

Is it April 1 already ??? :p

Either that, or someone is very, very confused.

OP, where did you get that idea? I am really curious as to where on earth that could have come from.

I disembarked a ship just over a week ago, after spending four weeks aboard. There were plenty of lounge stewards in all the usual places. Getting a drink was easy, and I never had to get up to fetch my own.

We need a thread entitled "Dumb Stuff To Get Worked Up About For No Reason Because It's Not True." Maybe hand out some prizes.

Edited by POA1

We need a thread entitled "Dumb Stuff To Get Worked Up About For No Reason Because It's Not True." Maybe hand out some prizes.

LOL - I'll contribute a mariner tile to the prizes ;p:loudcry:

A thread? I vote for a "sticky" :D

I'm fundamentally opposed to stickies, but I don't think that the thread would ever fall off of page one. Stupid things to worry about are an infinitely renewable resource.

Edited by POA1

Me thinks we've been trolled... but then again just look at how many responses he/she got, and pretty quickly at that!

They're probably lurking in the background now, snickering at all the commotion they caused!;p

Edited by KroozNut

Very cool, but a much different thing than the OP's suggestion or question about guests fetching their own drinks from the bars..
At the very end (1:07 to 1:10) it showed two people picking up their own drinks from the machine. Edited by catl331