Park and Fly hotels with covered parking near Newark Airport?

C&F

Hello,

I'm flying out of Newark airport to catch a cruise in Ft. Lauderdale in mid February. I see lots of great rates for park and fly hotels, but not sure which ones have a covered garage or lot. Concerned about getting back to snow covering cars and having to possibly dig out after a blizzard. I know there are a few covered lots, but with a 6:00 am flight, looking to stay at a hotel overnight to get to the airport nice and early with no travel concerns from NYC. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Freddie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello,

I'm flying out of Newark airport to catch a cruise in Ft. Lauderdale in mid February. I see lots of great rates for park and fly hotels, but not sure which ones have a covered garage or lot. Concerned about getting back to snow covering cars and having to possibly dig out after a blizzard. I know there are a few covered lots, but with a 6:00 am flight, looking to stay at a hotel overnight to get to the airport nice and early with no travel concerns from NYC. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Freddie

That's a tough one. I've stayed at a bunch of EWR hotels and have driven by others. I've researched a lot of Park/sleeps and never found one with garage parking.

Folks have used Snap Parking for indoor parking. You could do that and get a hotel room separately. Snap would drop you off at the airport where you could pick up the hotel shuttle. You could go directly back to Snap when you get back.

Trinityreservations.com has the best Park/sleep rates and they quote tax included. I did one at the Ramada earlier this year in Feb and it was fine.

The OP has a valid concern about snow and his car when he returns from the cruise. But, not to add to this, there is also an issue of leaving for the trip and the impact of weather. A thought; Car service to EWR and return eliminates the parking issue.

That's a tough one. I've stayed at a bunch of EWR hotels and have driven by others. I've researched a lot of Park/sleeps and never found one with garage parking.

Folks have used Snap Parking for indoor parking. You could do that and get a hotel room separately. Snap would drop you off at the airport where you could pick up the hotel shuttle. You could go directly back to Snap when you get back.

Trinityreservations.com has the best Park/sleep rates and they quote tax included. I did one at the Ramada earlier this year in Feb and it was fine.

Thanks so much for the tips. I will look into those options!

The OP has a valid concern about snow and his car when he returns from the cruise. But, not to add to this, there is also an issue of leaving for the trip and the impact of weather. A thought; Car service to EWR and return eliminates the parking issue.

Thanks! That's one of my options as well. I may just book a hotel with free parking and see what the weather is like before deciding on transportation mode. Of course, weather could always change on a dime.

Thanks! That's one of my options as well. I may just book a hotel with free parking and see what the weather is like before deciding on transportation mode. Of course, weather could always change on a dime.

If you find a hotel with free long term parking at EWR, please let us know.