Discount Carnival Gift Cards

fkfad

Have you ever bought from them before? I would love to but I am kinda scared. LOL

I have bought them multiple times and have used them for cruise payment, cruise cash, excursions, you name it. Only had a problem one time , quick call to Carnival customer service took care of the glitch.

live on the edge! go ahead and buy some! 10% is still a savings.

I have bought them multiple times and have used them for cruise payment, cruise cash, excursions, you name it. Only had a problem one time , quick call to Carnival customer service took care of the glitch.

live on the edge! go ahead and buy some! 10% is still a savings.

Thank you very much! I went ahead and bought one (for now). I will save wherever I can!!:D

Have you ever bought from them before? I would love to but I am kinda scared. LOL

I bought from them for the first time yesterday... I received the egift card in my email approximately five minutes after completing the purchase. I then went to the carnival website and used a portion of the gift card to pay for one of our shore excursions. Everything worked as planned...no problems....

I bought from them for the first time yesterday... I received the egift card in my email approximately five minutes after completing the purchase. I then went to the carnival website and used a portion of the gift card to pay for one of our shore excursions. Everything worked as planned...no problems....

Awesome! I had never heard about them before. Thanks for Sharing!!!

FYI..... do not buy these if you are planning to use them several months from now. There has been incidents of them not being valid after 45 days. Here's a statement from Cardcash:

Message from CardCash: CardCash advises all of it's customers to use their gift cards within 45 days. This message is clearly stated on their website and on all their communication. If you have an extenuating circumstance that you think should be taken into consideration, please email scamguard@cardcash.com so they can look into it.

I don't know about any restrictions regarding Canada. However, if you are eligible to buy from this site, you can always buy it and use it right away to purchase a shore excursion (which is what I did)... When you select a shore excursion and to go checkout, there is an option to use a Carnival Gift Card.

FYI..... do not buy these if you are planning to use them several months from now. There has been incidents of them not being valid after 45 days. Here's a statement from Cardcash:

Message from CardCash: CardCash advises all of it's customers to use their gift cards within 45 days. This message is clearly stated on their website and on all their communication. If you have an extenuating circumstance that you think should be taken into consideration, please email scamguard@cardcash.com so they can look into it.

Thanks for this head's up! I checked the terms of my Carnival Gift Card last night and states that it has no expiration date... So, I'm thinking that the 45 day limitation does not pertain to Carnival.

So... I'm not sailing until March. Can I buy one and apply it to my account right away? Or do I need to be sailing in the next 45 days?

Also I'm in Canada will it work for me?

TIA

There is mention in their terms and conditions that they currently do not sell to anyone not in the U.S. I live in Mexico and would love to get these but when I've used a VPN and changed location to anywhere in the states for other card discount sites, it is inevitable that my transaction gets cancelled. Good luck with trying though! If you are able to do so, please report back!

Thanks for this head's up! I checked the terms of my Carnival Gift Card last night and states that it has no expiration date... So, I'm thinking that the 45 day limitation does not pertain to Carnival.

The 45 days is not an expiration issue. Card Cash's buyer protection is 45 days: https://beta.cardcash.com/guarantee

After that, if you have issues you may be SOL. :evilsmile:

So can I buy a Carnival gift card from them, apply it to my onboard account and then turn around and pay for an excursion or cheers?
I just bought 4 $100 gift cards from Verizon. Same 10% discount. If you pre-purchase Cheers package you pay now, not on board the ship. So I used the 4 cards today to pay for my Cheers package, plus $2.01 balance I put on a credit card. If you purchase Cheers on board it is $5.00 a day more expensive.

Not sure if you have to pre-pay for shore excursions now or if they charge to your on board account once on board.

I also remember taking gift cards on a previous cruise and had to go to guest services to have them added to my account.

Mike

Just so we're clear, your thinking does not reflect the actual statement posted by the company selling the cards. This is posted on their website:

With that said, getting them and using them right away by paying for your trip or adding it to your OBC should be fine. There's nothing to say they will not be valid after the 45 days just that they advise you to use them prior or face having no recourse.

Also, I believe these are e gift cards not physical gift cards. Note the difference when making a decision.

I have used card cash and it is a legitimate website. The problem lies in the fact that there is a lot of fraud in the gift card space. I.e. Criminals buying gift cards with stolen credit cards. If you contact them within 45 days they are good about refunding your money. Unfortunately in my experience the rate of valid gift cards staying valid within 45 days has been about 50%. I always check the balance right before using the gift card so I don't get a nasty surprise when the balance is zero. What happens is the criminal buys a gift card, sells it to card cash and than when the victim finds the fraud and disputes

The charge the company cancels

The gift card. Or the criminal writes down the number of the gift card and uses it themselves or reports as lost/stolen and gets a replacement.

If you are close to sailing and have other funds to pay for the cruise in the event the gift cards are invalid than it would be a good deal but if you are not close to the sailing date there are much safer options to get discounts on carnival gift cards.

I also wonder how carnival handles payments made with gift cards purchased with fraudulent credit cards. It would be a shame if they cancelled a booking due to

Fraud

And the mess you would have getting your money back. I know both Starbucks and iTunes are aggressive about shutting down accounts and locking you out of your account balance when payment gift cards are fraudulent. (You can google for stories on this-mostly dealing with ebay purchase of gift cards).

So buyer beware when dealing with online gift card resellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums