Azamazing Evening in Malta

GailnBrad

No experience with an Amazing evening, but we spent three weeks in Valletta and loved every minute. It's a beautiful town with lots of lovely places to stage an event.

I had wonderful singing in a lovely church last summer. 30 minutes was not long enough. it was not chamber music but great music. the church was lovely

This wasn't the same one. You are talking about the choir in Mdina Cathedral. The chamber music Azamazing Evening is in a different venue, the Mediterranean Conference Centre. I've been to both. Personally I preferred the one at the Conference Centre. It's an interesting building to see. I'm not sure if they have changed the format since we went to the MCC, but there quite a few side acts, jugglers etc to see. It was fun. Personally I thought the one you are talking about was in a lovely setting, but the choir wasn't too great.

Phil

No experience with the Malta offering, but the evening at Teatro Principal de Mahón (Menorca Opera House) in June was very boring and not worth the time waiting to get off/back on the ship or the walk to the venue. Those who stayed on the ship seemed to have a much better time than we did. I would definitely think twice before going on such a night again.

This wasn't the same one. You are talking about the choir in Mdina Cathedral. The chamber music Azamazing Evening is in a different venue, the Mediterranean Conference Centre. I've been to both. Personally I preferred the one at the Conference Centre. It's an interesting building to see. I'm not sure if they have changed the format since we went to the MCC, but there quite a few side acts, jugglers etc to see. It was fun. Personally I thought the one you are talking about was in a lovely setting, but the choir wasn't too great.

Phil

I loved the this one.. felt they could of sung longer. Sorry they changed the event

Interesting about the one in Mahon. I would of thought it would be good. i had learned in many cases the ride RT is longer than the show. This summer I skipped everything and enjoyed one dinner on ship and one in Icleand. .Much more relaxing a great food.

Once the do one it is rare for them to change the venue unless really bad.

Hope next summers is good.