HAL discovers over 90 new continents :D

Alphen

Watch (and read) the new HAL commercial on youtube carefully :'):'):')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFONFWkQYCI&t=68s

Had to slow the speed down by 25% to hear the man speaking/narrating and glad I did. He and the video do not say 90 Continents, they both say and show 100+. Do not know who HAL's Ad agency is, but their proof reader goofed, BIG TIME!!

2017-07-26_5-30-52_427x240.jpg.aabc3cde316cc30377dd59f14ecb01a9.jpg

Joanie

But just think of the new itineraries - sailing the seventy-four seas!

There have been some complaints about too many ships in ports and over crowding. HAL has found a way to solve that issue. they alone know of these new continents and will have them all to themelves...... no other ships to crowd the ports. :D

Had to slow the speed down by 25% to hear the man speaking/narrating and glad I did. He and the video do not say 90 Continents, they both say and show 100+. Do not know who HAL's Ad agency is, but their proof reader goofed, BIG TIME!!

[ATTACH]409084[/ATTACH]

Joanie

I know, but if you deduct the 7 existing continents from the anounced 100+ continents in the add......... clear.png?emoji-confused-1977

Maybe now "discovers over 90 new continents" doesn't sound so bad clear.png?emoji-confused-1977

But I think it is interesting that the ad producers seem to know what people are looking for when they choose Holland America. Serenity, beautiful decor, cleanliness, peace and quiet, varied and professional entertainment. good service, friendly staff, no line-ups, a little 'Old World' ambience . . .

There have been some complaints about too many ships in ports and over crowding. HAL has found a way to solve that issue. they alone know of these new continents and will have them all to themelves...... no other ships to crowd the ports. :D

Excellent point. I just hope that it doesn't get confusing with sail7seas and sail74seas and sail7+seas. ;)

Excellent point. I just hope that it doesn't get confusing with sail7seas and sail74seas and sail7+seas. ;)

Drat, Looks like I;ll have to change my posting name after all these years. Surely there will be a smart alec eager to point out to me new continents have been discovered,. :D ... and that I best go back to school.