Adventure Ocean Program-Compasses

Glad all worked out for your DD, hopefully you all had a great Birthday cruise:)

Happy Days!

Thanks! She had a great birthday. The weather didn't cooperate though. We had to leave Bermuda at 7am Tuesday bc if the hurricane, and arrived late Monday because of engine problems. :-(

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Thank you!! We are taking 5 grandchildren on the navigator. My 8 yr. old granddaughter is a bit nervous about the kids club and I think she will love reading the planners.

What she said!! Thank you! This will help my 9yo DD feel much better.

Thanks so much for this! I've been looking for kids program details. It looks like the 6-8 and 9-11 groups have mirror themes much of the time. Are they in the same room, or are the 3 age levels in entirely different rooms?

Typically separate areas, but late at night possibility if not many there, they might mix them together.

Normally when we have picked up after 10 in the past, all were playing together.

These age groups are the best structured ones IMO

The kids will enjoy.

Happy Days!

Typically separate areas, but late at night possibility if not many there, they might mix them together.

Normally when we have picked up after 10 in the past, all were playing together.

These age groups are the best structured ones IMO

The kids will enjoy.

Happy Days!

This was our experience as well - daytime they were separate...night/late night eventually together. Definitely together on movie night for our cruise (big hero six in February)...separate for sports night...the staff - especially Rocket from MA did a great job wrangling them when they were all together...she kept things fun and orderly for all!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks so much for this! I've been looking for kids program details. It looks like the 6-8 and 9-11 groups have mirror themes much of the time. Are they in the same room, or are the 3 age levels in entirely different rooms?

Both times we've sailed Royal with DS have been quieter times. January last year on Freedom then October on Vision. Both times he hasn't even been in the 9-11 room. They just used the 6-8 space and combined the two age groups.

So it depends on your sailing and how many kids there are.