MSC Opera packages for Canadians

monicajay

I've been reading that it is no possible to buy a package in Canada that includes air for the new Cuba based cruises.

I have tried to find pricing (using MSC website) and other on-line agencies but have been unable to.

Has anybody booked on of these cruises? If yes, was it through the cruise line or a tour operator.

Please do not post the name of a specific travel agency as that is against the rules here. I'm just trying to get pointed in the right direction.

Also, is there anybody out there who is back from one of these new cruise routes? I love the idea of spending a few nights in Havana.

MJ ... surely one of the travel agents could put together a package for you inc cruise, transfer and flights? as our has done on a number of occasions ?

Actually, this is why I asked the question. Nobody here seems to know about it but it is on the MSC site (with no pricing) and there are lots of news articles about this new program. I was hoping to find someone who had actually booked it.

I guess I'll call MSC.

I've been reading that it is no possible to buy a package in Canada that includes air for the new Cuba based cruises.

I have tried to find pricing (using MSC website) and other on-line agencies but have been unable to.

Has anybody booked on of these cruises? If yes, was it through the cruise line or a tour operator.

Please do not post the name of a specific travel agency as that is against the rules here. I'm just trying to get pointed in the right direction.

Also, is there anybody out there who is back from one of these new cruise routes? I love the idea of spending a few nights in Havana.

I have seen a couple advertised online, one with your national air carrier and another with a well know Canadian travel agency I frequently see mentioned on cruise critic.

If you can tell me how to send messages on here I can PM you the names/ links?

I have had real trouble trying to get any reviews from the first sailings. We go next week, so I will definitely post a review when we get back :)

I have had real trouble trying to get any reviews from the first sailings. We go next week, so I will definitely post a review when we get back :)

Please do!! I'm ready to book for 2017 as soon as I find a price and read a review or two. Can you hint at how you booked this?

Maybe the wholesaler but not the travel agent?

Please do!! I'm ready to book for 2017 as soon as I find a price and read a review or two. Can you hint at how you booked this?

Maybe the wholesaler but not the travel agent?

We booked the cruise through a UK travel agent, but booked the flights separately ourselves.

The post above mine describes the well known Canadian TA I referred to before. I have also seen a package advertised by your national air carrier, if you look at their vacations site (not the flights site).