What to expect from MSC Opera? POST REPLY SEARCH THREAD THREAD TOOLS

Lebestiole

Hello!

My name is Andrea and this is my first post here, clear.png?emoji-grin-1677 I hope I made this question in the right forum!

So, my family and I decided to cruise with MSC, specifically MSC Opera. We're spending a few days in Cuba, then we're going to visit Cozumel and the Cayman Islands. This would be our 7th cruise, we've traveled with RC 4 times, one with Carnival and another one with Costa. We love Royal, specially their Oasis and Freedom class, unfortunately their cruise schedule for Cuba does not suit us, that's why we're going with MSC this time.

I must admit that I'm a little nervous because we're celebrating my mom's 50th birthday, and her dream is to visit Cuba, however she's used to "big, modern" ships such as the Allure of the Seas, and I'm afraid she might not like MSC that much.

What should we expect from the MSC Opera? Is the food and entretainment better? Or is it just different and we have to go with an open mind?

Thank you so much!! (BTW, forgive my clumsy english, I'm still learning the language! Thank you!!!)