embarcation day.....Freedom......

That sort of depends on what ship you are on. If you are sailing on a ship with a Cucina del Capitano (Italian) or Ji Ji Asian, those upscale restaurants are open for lunch throughout the cruise for no fee. There is a fee for their dinners. Typically, we have not found them busy on embarkation day as most of the newbies haven't figured out where they are. Later in the week, be prepared to possibly have a wait.

If you are referring to fancy eats for free at lunch I think you refer to Cucina and Jijis. Please don't think though that you are getting the same food at lunch as at dinner. Cucina at lunch is design your own pasta bar and Jijis is Mongolian wok. At dinner Cucina is a CCL attempt at traditional American Italian food and Jijis is a fantastic family style Asian 3-4 course delight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Let me ask this. We usually eat at the Cucina on embarkation day because something nice and quite to eat at. Since Freedom does not have one where would be a nice quite place to eat or lets say quitter place to set and eat and relax?. I am not a buffet person on ship or at home. First time on the Freedom.....

Let me ask this. We usually eat at the Cucina on embarkation day because something nice and quite to eat at. Since Freedom does not have one where would be a nice quite place to eat or lets say quitter place to set and eat and relax?. I am not a buffet person on ship or at home. First time on the Freedom.....

I am interested in knowing aslo