Carnival Miracle Review with pictures

Hello Sharon,

Enjoyed talking to you, Jamie and Matthew during the cruise. Next time Robin and I will have to speed it up getting to the Red Frog Pub :D . Also fun to see our short cameos on your video. Enjoy the Vista next year.

Mike and Robin

Hello Sharon,

Enjoyed talking to you, Jamie and Matthew during the cruise. Next time Robin and I will have to speed it up getting to the Red Frog Pub :D . Also fun to see our short cameos on your video. Enjoy the Vista next year.

Mike and Robin

Oh thank you, we will definitely enjoy the Vista. It was nice talking to you and meeting you both as well!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We love to cruise and we always take our 11 year old son. His favorite thing to do on embarkation day is to be the 1st to the Red Frog Pub. We did it a few years ago and since then has become part of our embarkation ritual with him. They give him a free coke and he loves that. We of course enjoy the free adult beverage you receive for being 1st there.

Here's a fun video we made with our latest run to the RFP on the Miracle last month.

We love to cruise and we always take our 11 year old son. His favorite thing to do on embarkation day is to be the 1st to the Red Frog Pub. We did it a few years ago and since then has become part of our embarkation ritual with him. They give him a free coke and he loves that. We of course enjoy the free adult beverage you receive for being 1st there.

Here's a fun video we made with our latest run to the RFP on the Miracle last month.

I'm Diamond and get on board very early, but I'll be unpacking and getting my cabin set up so I won't be in your way to the RFP. Enjoy!

I watched that video a few weeks ago. Wow!! I was actually talking with Sharon at sea today on one of her videos. I believe it is part two of that same trip. I was asking her if I could use her video in a forum. Small world.

I watched that video a few weeks ago. Wow!! I was actually talking with Sharon at sea today on one of her videos. I believe it is part two of that same trip. I was asking her if I could use her video in a forum. Small world.

Yes I did a separate one for those just interested in seeing the cabin.....)

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome review! We love the Miracle and will be on her again in March. We are trying the premium balcony that cruise. Can't wait to try it!

We are also booked in a Premium Balcony on March 4, and it seems that there are only 2 of that category on the ship. Are you going to be our neighbors, or sailing another date?

Also, does anyone else have any experience with this category (9A) of cabins?

Just off the Miracle two weeks ago and had premium balcony cabin 7301. Great location and very quiet even though its right behind the bank of elevators.

This is a very spacious cabin with so much storage, drawers and closet space. The balcony has two full loungers, two chairs and a small table.

The only thing is when the cabin door is open, anyone in the hallway can see right into the bathroom if the door is open so just be aware of that.

We really liked this type of cabin and will book it again when available but they go fast.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...