A FUN Filled CARNIVAL FREEDOM Picture/Written Cruise REVIEW!! - Includes Fun-Times

You are very observant. That was me! I hope you enjoyed the cruise as much as I did. I always kept the camera with me because you never know when an opportunity for a good picture will arise. I took over 4,000 photos during the cruise.

Now I'm trying to figure out who you are... Were you by chance waiting outside the Chic dining room early for Your-Time Dining every evening?

We were in the Chic dining room early, but were in assigned time on the upper level.

We had a great cruise. It was our second time on the Freedom, but the first time was prior to the upgrades (Guy's, Blue Iguana, Red Frog, etc,).

The only way you might remember me is that I typically saw you in the Lido deck eating breakfast, and I was most often wearing a bright orange Destin ball cap.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
We were in the Chic dining room early, but were in assigned time on the upper level.

We had a great cruise. It was our second time on the Freedom, but the first time was prior to the upgrades (Guy's, Blue Iguana, Red Frog, etc,).

The only way you might remember me is that I typically saw you in the Lido deck eating breakfast, and I was most often wearing a bright orange Destin ball cap.

Did you like the Freedom pre or post upgrades better?

I'm sure I saw you in the buffet, but I just was not paying too much attention.

Did you like the Freedom pre or post upgrades better?

I'm sure I saw you in the buffet, but I just was not paying too much attention.

Not much really changed except for the addition of Guy's, Blue Iguana, Red Frog Pub, Alchemy, BBQ and sushi. Those are significant upgrades, especially Guy's, so I like it much better now.