Revised Escape Itinerary January 6 / 13 / 20 / 27

Chrisfromco

AAAAHHH! I got all excited thinking you had the revised itineraries.

The official word is that we should know in the next week or so how the itineraries are changing.

Sorry about that!! After seeing the three different options for December, I am just dying to know which we will get! I guess I should have phrased the thread title better.

Sorry about that!! After seeing the three different options for December, I am just dying to know which we will get! I guess I should have phrased the thread title better.

No worries! It's all good, I am an over planner who is dying to know as well.

I was at NCL.com last night and saw lots of new/revised itineraries for Escape. In the past there were only 3 sailings when departing from Miami, now there are 8 cruises listed with lots of different port options that Escape hasn't sailed to in the past

https://www.ncl.com/vacations/miami,-florida-norwegian-escape-?embarkationport=4294953464&ships=4294959336

Would it be possible to list new itineraries here as they come out through emails or calls? I am on the Jan. 13th sailing and have not heard anything, but would appreciate any information from you all as it comes in.

Thanks!

Chris

I would imagine they are taking this a month at a time so most likely you will not hear anything for awhile. I can imagine how anxious everyone is to hear about changes, but there are so many ships involved, so many cruise lines, so few ports can handle mega ships and we still have a while to go before the hurricane season really dwindles down. I would guess the worst of the season is over or will be in another week or so.

I'm on the same ship. I do like some of the December choices better than others. We may lose a few cruisers if they don't like the new ports. Me? Cruise vs. Michigan winter= cruise wins. LOL

We cruise February 3rd and I agree 100% Cruise vs Upper Peninsula of Michigan winter=Cruise Wins!!!!!

Would it be possible to list new itineraries here as they come out through emails or calls? I am on the Jan. 13th sailing and have not heard anything, but would appreciate any information from you all as it comes in.

Thanks!

Chris

It's too early.

I'm on a Feb 17 cruise out of Miami on the Escape. At the suggestion of a FB poster, I googled "<insert random Carribean location> cruise port schedule 2018" a few times. The Escape was listed in the schedules for Falmouth, Jamaica on Mon, Feb 19 and in Grand Cayman on Tue, Feb 20.

Looks like it will be at the same ports on the same days during your week.

http://cruisejamaica.com/cruise-ship-arrival-schedule/

https://www.caymanport.com/ship-schedules-calendar/

Searching other ports didn't bear any fruit. A lot of them are not updated and, frankly, I haven't had time just yet to check too many of the possibilities. Given it's going from Jamaica on Monday to GC on Tuesday, I suspect it will continue West to Central America and/or Mexico?

I'm good with anywhere. Even if we stay on the boat for one or two ports, it breaks up the New England winter!

For 1/6 Escape sailing: yesterday the Escape was booked for 4 ports(Stirrup Cay, Falmouth, Nassau and Grand Cayman). I'm sure they're still shuffling things as today the Escape is only on 2 port schedules(Nassau, Grand Cayman). I did receive an email today stating that revised itineraries through the end of December are completed and are available for booking at NCL.com. It also stated that they are still assessing ports.

I am on the Escape Feb 3-10 and have been able to confirm 3 new ports through the local port authority websites. Now just waiting to hear it officially from NCL.

Which websites are you using to confirm the new ports?

NCL Epic - Jan 2017

Disney Magic - Jan 2015

Volendam - Aug 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Grand Cayman is a lovely island that I would be happy to visit again so I'm waiting for official ports for our January Escape.

We just returned from the Escape Western itinerary and ran into a lot of cruisers that re-booked to join us from their cancelled cruises. It's a great ship no matter what ports she sails to.

Which websites are you using to confirm the new ports?

NCL Epic - Jan 2017

Disney Magic - Jan 2015

Volendam - Aug 2011

Just Google Nassau Port Authority for example and search the calendar for your week. Since the Nov-Dec changes were announced, I started looking at those ports. Most ports have an easy website to figure out. Good Luck!

Just Google Nassau Port Authority for example and search the calendar for your week. Since the Nov-Dec changes were announced, I started looking at those ports. Most ports have an easy website to figure out. Good Luck!

Thank you!!!

NCL Epic - Jan 2017

Disney Magic - Jan 2015

Volendam - Aug 2011