Info on Celebrity Millennium needed

DianeandMark

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some info on Millennium if anyone can help. We are trying to decide on a cabin and would like to know people's opinions of Deck 9 midship cabins. We are concerned about noise as they are directly below the buffet. What deck and cabins would you recommend,

Thanks [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have never been on the Millennium, but while you are waiting for answers, you may want to read some of the reviews from cruise critic members:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=110173603

Thank you Champagne123, I'll have a look now.

We were on the Millennium a few weeks ago but on deck 8 mid ship . . no noise.

I have read mixed reviews about booking a room under the buffet area. Some say very noisy others not so much. I personally would not book a cabin under the buffet.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some info on Millennium if anyone can help. We are trying to decide on a cabin and would like to know people's opinions of Deck 9 midship cabins. We are concerned about noise as they are directly below the buffet. What deck and cabins would you recommend,

Thanks [emoji2]

In general, for a basic veranda cabin I would recommend a midship 2A cabin on deck 7 - with no public spaces, just other cabins, above and below you.

On the other hand, if your budget permits, an Aqua Class cabin on deck 9 or 11 would allow you to enjoy the outstanding intimate Blu Restaurant. However, these cabins are either above or below the buffet or below the outside pool or the Solariium. Since we really enjoy the Blu, we do not mind a little shuffling of deck chairs in order to eat there.

We have found that the aqua cabins 9008-9012 and the corresponding cabins on the other side are under a carpeted section of the buffet and there is no noise from above. We avoid all the aqua cabins under the pool deck/aqua spa area due to noise from above when chairs scrape on the open deck.

Hi, if you are a light sleeper, choose another location than the deck below the buffet and pool deck. People are moving around all night long, The worst is the food and dishes carts that rattle across the tile floors. The chairs at the pool are dragged around and put away each night. The captain and other officers are always visible and everyone takes pride in their ship.

Enjoy,

Ginia (aka birdyboy)

I have never been on the Millennium, but while you are waiting for answers, you may want to read some of the reviews from cruise critic members:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=110173603

Hi, if you are a light sleeper, choose another location than the deck below the buffet and pool deck. People are moving around all night long, The worst is the food and dishes carts that rattle across the tile floors. The chairs at the pool are dragged around and put away each night.

That's why we book 9008/9010 cabins under the buffet area if we book A2...they are under carpeted areas where there are never carts and any chair movement is quiet due to the rugs. We have also stayed on deck 11 and it was wonderful, but haven't been on an M-class since they converted deck 12 to a potentially noisy area. We will never again stay in the A2's under the hard floor around the pool or the aqua spa areas due, as you mentioned, to the carts and chairs being dragged. We're in a C2 on our next m-class cruise because Celebrity priced the aqua cabins unreasonably high, from our point of view. We book at least C class on M-class ships because of the larger physical cabin size. On the S-class, we generally book 1A cabins with the larger balcony.