A FUN Filled CARNIVAL FREEDOM Picture/Written Cruise REVIEW!! - Includes Fun-Times

Information About This Cruise & Me: This was my 13th cruise and my first time to cruise on the Carnival Freedom. This cruise was July 8-15, 2017 and it departed from Galveston to Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan. I try to do the review in parts, by day. I plan on posting the review here too as well once I get well underway. This is the same way I have done the reviews I share here on Cruise Critic for the past 3-4 years. The review is on my personal cruise blog, which is also where you can find Fun-Times, Youth Program newsletters, and other scanned handouts from the cruise.

Here Is The Review, Photos & Fun-Times:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-freedom-7-day-caribbean-cruise-review-2017.html

Feel Free To Ask Questions You Have! I will answer questions as quick as possible!

Same ship, same itinerary, but in 218 days. Would love to hear about your excursions.

I think you will have a great time too! 218 days will be here before you know it! I did not do any excursions in the ports of call. In Cozumel, I took a taxi to Downtown Cozumel (Punta Langosta area). In Belize, once off the tender we walked to a lighthouse that was away from the cruise pier and in Roatan we stuck to the pier & a beach that was not far from the ship. I paid to ride the tramway in Roatan.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

First, I took many of the very same pictures that you took on this same cruise.

Second, do you know how there's always a few people that you see all the time on a cruise, and other people who you never see? I'm thinking that, based on your comment on being with at least 11 people, I think I saw you constantly. There was someone who always had a camera around his neck, and the group of people almost always had someone wearing an A&M shirt. Was that you?

First, I took many of the very same pictures that you took on this same cruise.

Second, do you know how there's always a few people that you see all the time on a cruise, and other people who you never see? I'm thinking that, based on your comment on being with at least 11 people, I think I saw you constantly. There was someone who always had a camera around his neck, and the group of people almost always had someone wearing an A&M shirt. Was that you?

You are very observant. That was me! I hope you enjoyed the cruise as much as I did. I always kept the camera with me because you never know when an opportunity for a good picture will arise. I took over 4,000 photos during the cruise.

Now I'm trying to figure out who you are... Were you by chance waiting outside the Chic dining room early for Your-Time Dining every evening?