Miracle

mercadomaria

Don't worry about being over packed. The porters will bring it to your cabin, and take it off too. You will have a ball on the Miracle. Just sit back and have fun. Explore the ship. Make a reservation for the steakhouse. Take the "Behind the Fun" tour. Sit in the jacuzzi at night. See a comedy show. Have a Guy's burger. Walk on the deck and say hello to a stranger.

Sounds so good I want to go too!

Don't worry about being over packed. The porters will bring it to your cabin, and take it off too. You will have a ball on the Miracle. Just sit back and have fun. Explore the ship. Make a reservation for the steakhouse. Take the "Behind the Fun" tour. Sit in the jacuzzi at night. See a comedy show. Have a Guy's burger. Walk on the deck and say hello to a stranger.

Sounds so good I want to go too!

I like your way of thinking. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That can't happen on the Miracle.

I didn't think I saw a guys burger on the boat map. Well I'm more excited about the lava cake. I wonder if I can stop by the dining room and just request one? We are having dinner at the stake house tomorrow. Hmm. . .

I didn't think I saw a guys burger on the boat map. Well I'm more excited about the lava cake. I wonder if I can stop by the dining room and just request one? We are having dinner at the stake house tomorrow. Hmm. . .

Sounds like you will be having fun. Enjoy!

You did over pack, didn't you :D. I noticed a fellow once with six luggage bags for a five day cruise. I asked , first cruise ?

He replied , Yea how did you know . ;p Enjoy your cruise .

You did over pack, didn't you :D. I noticed a fellow once with six luggage bags for a five day cruise. I asked , first cruise ?

He replied , Yea how did you know . ;p Enjoy your cruise .

I have one check in luggage and a carry on. 4th cruise, I'm getting better each time. Ha!!!

"but I hope I didn't forget anything"

My wife says if I forget it I'll buy it later.

As to luggage I did a 2 week B2B with a backpack and computer bag. Packing cubes are the way to go.

There is no Guy's Burger on the Miracle.

You and others have rightfully pointed that out, but I have a secret. Speak softly, with kindness, and ask the server about their hometown, then ask at the hamburger counter if they can make one in the style of Guy's Ringer (or your favorite) for you. Try it. It will be delicious.

You and others have rightfully pointed that out, but I have a secret. Speak softly, with kindness, and ask the server about their hometown, then ask at the hamburger counter if they can make one in the style of Guy's Ringer (or your favorite) for you. Try it. It will be delicious.

The Miracle doesn't have Guy's Rojo Onion Rings, how can you have a Ringer without rings? I asked last January if they had any Donkey Sauce or similar and that was a "sorry, no" as well. Donkey Sauce is a key ingredient on Guy's Ringer as well.

OP - Sorry for changing the direction of the thread.

I did try a Guy's on the Imagination. It was the worst burger I've ever had. It was WAY overcooked (well done would have been rare), crumbly and very dry. Sorry, a hamburger shouldn't have a secret sauce or additional toppings to make it edible. I don't ever plan on having one again.

36216745166_b734f4f27d_n.jpg

I did try a Guy's on the Imagination. It was the worst burger I've ever had. It was WAY overcooked (well done would have been rare), crumbly and very dry. Sorry, a hamburger shouldn't have a secret sauce or additional toppings to make it edible. I don't ever plan on having one again.

36216745166_b734f4f27d_n.jpg[/quot

I think you had one they made on an off day. We find them to be really good. Even better is the onion ring that come on request

36216745166_b734f4f27d_n.jpg

That's disgusting and if there wasn't a long line at Guy's I would have taken it back. I know the risks but it would be nice if commercially cooked burgers could be prepared with a little pink in the center like we grill at home.