Purchasing cappuccino, espresso, coffee on the Miracle

jeanneful

look for fountainhead-- its across from there. it will be to the top of the screen away from the dance place. (promanade deck-- deck 2)

Please allow 24 hours at least for replies....

Yes there is a little coffe bar/dessert place on the Miracle. I never purchased anything there so I can not tell you how much anything is but they did have some yummy looking pastries. It is located very near the entrance to the Phantom Lounge.

Yes there is a little coffe bar/dessert place on the Miracle. I never purchased anything there so I can not tell you how much anything is but they did have some yummy looking pastries. It is located very near the entrance to the Phantom Lounge.

coffee/dessert bars are the same across the fleet.

Cakes will cost $2.50 to $3.00 each slice but the slices are massive.

On the Miracle its located right before the show lounge. We found it a good location to grab a pc of cake..a nice coffee before the show. Each slice is more then enough for both of us to share.

Cookies are $1.00 each== try for the warm ones.

Choc covered strawberries are 5 for 3.00

milkshakes-- yummy-- I think they are 3.50 each

The passterie does close.. but it always seemed opened to me.

coffees are under 3 bucks. and you do get to choice sizes. Its like the starbucks or a place like that for coffees.

Seems like they were closing around 11-12 at night. DH and I liked to walk around just talking and people watching. We always ended up near the cafe around this time to get a drink and a cookie. Will have to remember to try the milkshakes this time.

My friend loves her coffees!

Me, too. Just remind your friend that she can have complimentary espresso and/or cappuccino with every meal in the formal dining room. I enjoy them at b'fast, lunch, and dinner - even a double espresso w/dessert after dinner. (Yes, I stay wired.):D

Is the latte's and coffees only for certain hours? I think I read the ice cream and pizza is 24 - are the drinks available for a good part of the time? My friend loves her coffees!

I do remember they closed later in the evening. I can't remember what time but there were a couple of times around midnight that I would have liked a cookie but they were closed. I think I could have gotten the same cookies free from room service but the problem was, I wasn't in my cabin at that time. We were still out and about on the ship. I never bothered with the late night buffets either. I Wasn't THAT hungry, I just wanted a cookie.:rolleyes:

Is the latte's and coffees only for certain hours? I think I read the ice cream and pizza is 24 - are the drinks available for a good part of the time? My friend loves her coffees!

You're correct ~ ice cream and pizza are available 24 hours a day, and they are free. Also available 24 hours is room service ~ also free.

The specialty coffees, pastries, desserts, milkshakes available at the little cafe near the show room cost extra. Not sure what time they close at night.

:) well another thing to add to my to-do list.......I am a Starbucks junkie.....I love their white chocolate mocha with a shot of mint......can't wait to get to the Miracle and see what coffees they offer. does anyone remenber if they had "flavored" coffees? Amaretto capps are another favorite, but with the syrup and NOT the alcohol.

Thanks,

caseyfan........................40 days and counting!!!!!:D

I found something in my Capers about the coffee shop. Here's what it said:

GOURMET COFFEE

Introducing the Coffee Shop Company fir gourmet coffee!

We also have tasty pastries, milkshakes & ice cream sundaes.

All for a nominal charge.

7:00am - 10:00am & 3:00pm - 12:00am, Promenade Dk 2 Fwd.

7:00am - 5:00pm.........Horatio's, Lido Dk 9 Aft.

Keep in mind that this was in March and I'm not so sure they strictly abide by these hours. Seems to me they closed earlier than 12:00am but I don't remember for sure. I also don't remember there being anything at Horatio's but then again, I didn't look. I am strictly reciting what is in my Capers.

I went there regularly when I was on the Miracle last week. The prices are slightly less than Starbucks. I remember on the last day I got a double expresso grande for $2.00 - think it might have been a special for that day. Regular grande size coffee was $1.50. I saw a number of people purchasing the cheesecake (huge slices) and bringing it into the Phantom lounge to eat during the shows. I thought the prices were great for the portions.

Anything less than Starbucks has got to be good right?

• 10 years later...

As I sit here with cappuccino in hand...

If you just like your cappuccino in the morning while the rest of your body catches up...I found their menu!Cappuccino, Latte, Mochachino $2.95/$3.50 (also available iced)

Espresso $1.95/Double $2.25

JavaBlue drip 0.95

Chai tea latte $2.95/$3.50

There are also sparkling waters, honest teas, etc

You can get syrups etc (or save those calories for the molten lava cake!)

Cheers!

I'll be there a morning or two next week!

Anything other than Starbucks has got to be good right?

Fixed that for you.

Although, the Lavazza brand swill that they had been serving is almost as undrinkable as Seattle's Worst.

Fixed that for you.

Although, the Lavazza brand swill that they had been serving is almost as undrinkable as Seattle's Worst.

The post you quoted was made 11 years ago TODAY and that member hasn't posted since 2008.

Thanks for playing and be sure to take a consolation prize gift bag with you as you exit the studio.