Share Holder Credit

Raymondo111

I tried to do a search for any info on this but seemed to get all Cruise Lines returned, my question is: Where can I see on any of my paperwork/cruise personaliser that this has been applied to my account? I have an email from P & O confirming it has but don't really want to wait until I am onboard to find out if it's been applied or not.

Thanks

I tried to do a search for any info on this but seemed to get all Cruise Lines returned, my question is: Where can I see on any of my paperwork/cruise personaliser that this has been applied to my account? I have an email from P & O confirming it has but don't really want to wait until I am onboard to find out if it's been applied or not.

Thanks

Once it has been applied you should get a new invoice with the increased OBS showing. Did you book the cruise direct or via a TA. We book direct-now have to post the proof of share ownership off, and we then got a new invoice sent to us.

If booked via a TA, possibly they have been sent the new invoice.

It does not appear on the CP

Once it has been applied you should get a new invoice with the increased OBS showing. Did you book the cruise direct or via a TA. We book direct-now have to post the proof of share ownership off, and we then got a new invoice sent to us.

If booked via a TA, possibly they have been sent the new invoice.

It does not appear on the CP

Thanks for the information, I thought this might be the case, I will contact the TA who we booked with as I haven't seen a revised invoice since sending off my proof of Share Holding to P & O only an email. We have used this particular TA in Derbyshire quite a few times and they are normally pretty good but looks like they are either getting a bit lax or P & O haven't sent out a revised invoice. As we are off to the Caribbean in approx 4 weeks I did query the fact that we hadn't had our luggage labels and cruise paperwork with P & O but I can't remember if I ticked to not have them sent out, does anybody know if I can request P & O to send them to me?

Thanks

Thanks for the information, I thought this might be the case, I will contact the TA who we booked with as I haven't seen a revised invoice since sending off my proof of Share Holding to P & O only an email. We have used this particular TA in Derbyshire quite a few times and they are normally pretty good but looks like they are either getting a bit lax or P & O haven't sent out a revised invoice. As we are off to the Caribbean in approx 4 weeks I did query the fact that we hadn't had our luggage labels and cruise paperwork with P & O but I can't remember if I ticked to not have them sent out, does anybody know if I can request P & O to send them to me?

Thanks

Ref the labels,depends on the type of fare you booked. Select they should be sent to you/your TA, saver fares I think you are auto put in for going green and you will have to print them off.

The shareholder OBS is not listed separately. The amount will just be increased. It appears at the top, under the fare you each paid.

Ref the labels,depends on the type of fare you booked. Select they should be sent to you/your TA, saver fares I think you are auto put in for going green and you will have to print them off.

The shareholder OBS is not listed separately. The amount will just be increased. It appears at the top, under the fare you each paid.

Thanks, we booked Select back in October last year so it's a phone call to either the TA or P & O for them to sort it out.