Upcoming NCL sales?

pomgit

I've never seen a true sale pricing on cabins. I have seen on select sailing a cabin upgrade with purchase or maybe some OBC. Like airline fares, cabin prices continually vary on each sailing depending on how quickly it's booking. About all you can do is book the cruise and cabin you prefer, and then if the price drops before you've gone past the final payment date, you can get the lower price (or cancel and rebook at lower). However, prices usually go up, not down, unless it's the final week or so before sailing and the ship isn't full. I recently booked a cruise for next Nov. The cabin price has already gone up $400 since our booking.

Technically, if the price goes down, NCL doesn't have to do anything for you.

However.....assuming you will not lose a special offering that might have been associated with a booking (OBC and such), therefore making a rebooking not cost effective.....anytime before final payment you can always cancel and rebook at the lower price. Therefore, NCL being aware of this, in order to avoid additional paperwork and time associated with a rebooking, they will just adjust price.

However.....assuming you will not lose a special offering that might have been associated with a booking (OBC and such), therefore making a rebooking not cost effective.....anytime before final payment you can always cancel and rebook at the lower price. Therefore, NCL being aware of this, in order to avoid additional paperwork and time associated with a rebooking, they will just adjust price.

Referring to after final payment.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any upcoming sales on NCL please, specifically for May 2013 sailing in Europe? Looks like we missed the boat on last month's sale pricing ...... :rolleyes:

Dash sale started today.

Archived