First time on NCL

AnnArbor

Going on the Dawn at the end of September. Quebec to Boston. We got the 3 day special dining package and it is almost 90 days out to where we can make reservations. My question is, are the shows and times of the shows going to be the same as they are now for the Bermuda cruise? I'm sure someone will be sharing the dailies from a cruise soon and I was going to plan off of those.

Going on the Dawn at the end of September. Quebec to Boston. We got the 3 day special dining package and it is almost 90 days out to where we can make reservations. My question is, are the shows and times of the shows going to be the same as they are now for the Bermuda cruise? I'm sure someone will be sharing the dailies from a cruise soon and I was going to plan off of those.

You should also be able to make show reservations in addition to dinner reservations online once you hit 90 days out, at least for the big stuff. The comedy we had to wait and make when we were onboard.

You shouldn't need to make reservations for shows on the Dawn.

I think OP meant what time the shows will be so they can schedule dining accordingly. If so, the shows are usually at 7pm and 9pm - usually the early and late are the same show. Each night is usually a different show. Recent dailies (hopefully some post dry dock can be found) should give a fairly accurate account of what the shows will be for your different itinerary.

I think OP meant what time the shows will be so they can schedule dining accordingly. If so, the shows are usually at 7pm and 9pm - usually the early and late are the same show. Each night is usually a different show. Recent dailies (hopefully some post dry dock can be found) should give a fairly accurate account of what the shows will be for your different itinerary.

If that's what she met we found it easiest to go to the early show and then go to dinner. That way we were not worried about how long dinner would take. Typically shows last 45 to 50 minutes. We would go to a show and then go to dinner at 8:15. We had the UDP on a 14 day repositioning cruise and ate at specialty restaurants almost every night. Some nights we were lucky enough to catch a late show in Spinakers after dinner

Thank you Boschmann, that is what I was trying to say. We are trying to figure out what days and what times to book our specialty dinners.

I will check out megansdad1 also.

Thank you again.

You should also be able to make show reservations in addition to dinner reservations online once you hit 90 days out, at least for the big stuff. The comedy we had to wait and make when we were onboard.

You can't book shows on the Dawn.

When your window opens you will see show times this be able to deserve to compliment.

Nope. No show reservations on the Dawn. The cruise is pretty much a one-off starting with and overnight port stay in Quebec which may throw off the show schedule.