ORIANA --- JULY 8th 2015

SMURF57

Hi All --

There appears to be no roll call or threads relating to this cruise --- are we the only travellers --

Could be extremely lonely - or the very least we'll have a great choice of sun beds ---:rolleyes:

Ha ha -- you have all the loungers port side until midday - I'll have the starboard --- then we'll swap --- lol

After all this I'll bet you'll struggle to get one now -ha ha

I wonder where everyone else is?

Only the occasional cruise gets big numbers on P&O's section of CC. We have about 8 for our next Arcadia cruise. I do not think UK passengers use this facility very much.

• 1 month later...
Hi Keith. My husband Ken and myself Daphne are also on this cruise. Oriana is our favourite ship. I tried setting up a group but no one wants to talk. Daphne

Hi Daphine, we think this ship will tick all the boxes for us. We are easy to please and like to get away from the crowd. We have been on Ventura in the Caribbean twice and it get a bit crowded, sea days is standing room only on the sun decks!

I havew started a rols call X518, so hopefully we may get an idea of who's on board.

Keith (Southend)

ps: we chose this one as the weather should be just perfect :-):)

I started a thread for Oriana X518, but have only talked to myself :-)

The first time for us on an adults only cruise, so will be quite interested at what sort of people you get, age group etc.

Keith (Southend)

Hi, I just posted on your Roll Call. We are on X518

Hi, we have just booked to do the Nothern lights cruise next year & theres not much sign on here of anyone else doing it! We have sailed RCI & P&O Aurora previously but never Oriana. Theres mixed reviews about Oriana but as we really want to visit northern Norway we dont have a lot of choice on the cruise front. We enjoyed Aurora but RCI had the edge for us. If you have been on Oriana what are your experiences of it & does it have a bar serving Costa coffee like Aurora does? Thanks for replies in advance