Imagination after Dry Dock

anjoliza

I believe that the first cruise after dry dock just left yesterday. We'll be on it this Thurs.

I think the one yesterday was the 2nd cruise, but I could be mistaken. Would love to hear from you after you come back. Hope you have a great cruise!!!

The CruiseDudes are on the September 25-29, 2016 Itinerary right now. They have a number of of short videos on their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/thecruisedudes/) and lots of pictures on their Instagram account (thecruisedudes). I am taking my family on the December 25-29, 2016 Itinerary, so am also looking forward to their full review when they get back.

The CruiseDudes are on the September 25-29, 2016 Itinerary right now. They have a number of of short videos on their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/thecruisedudes/) and lots of pictures on their Instagram account (thecruisedudes). I am taking my family on the December 25-29, 2016 Itinerary, so am also looking forward to their full review when they get back.

Thank-you!!!

Just got back this morning. I'll give you a quick description of some of the stand out moments. We got to the dome around noon and we were on board by 12:45. And in our room by 1:00. We stayed on the Empress Deck stateroom E78. Loved the central location! room was a bit smaller than expected. First cruise Carnival Imagination (2012) was a king bed with a pull down bed, seemed bigger. Disney stateroom on the Wonder (2015) (i am spoiled) with the verandah, gave us a couch AND the balcony. Pros, verandah Cons, stayed in our room more because the room was so nice and big. Ok ok, back to this cruise.... First night in the Pride dining room, sat next to a bunch of loud drunk 20 somethings talking very loud about bathroom habits and choices of drugs dropping f bombs all over the place. We sat in Joel's section, i asked him if we could move and he VERY graciously moved us to a quieter area, quite close to his serving station. He told us that we were welcome back to his section EVERY night and he'd make sure our time spent with him would be worth it. Joel made our dining experience the best! He then had the waitstaff sing happy anniversary and gave us a great little chocolate cake! We got back to our cabin the first night and our cabin steward had left us a note wishing us happy anniversary and included 3 gift cards! A spa gc, a free bottle of wine and a free photo! Made our night! Second day, port day, this is our third Ensenada cruise, so we decided to stay on the ship and had an incredible time, not crowded, great lunch, jamaican food in the Lido lounge, swimming, cold beers, great music at the swimming pool. I like the jazz music better than the loud thumpy "party" music used for the sail away. Dinner was great again, Seaday on Saturday, was great. Seaday brunch was the same as any othr breakfast, unless i missed something) maybe the seaday brunch difference is just served until 1 pm. But i didn't care for the sit down breakfasts, the buffets were MUCH better. The tarzan hairy chest contest with the conga line that wrapped around the pool deck was HILARIOUS! The Alchemy bar was very tasty. Guy Fieri's burgers were SOOOOO GOOD, Yesterday the lido restaurant advertised a "chocolate extravaganza" excitedly i went to the lido deck to find 1 man with a small chocolate fountain and fruit on sticks, pineapple, honeydew and cantaloupe. Oh and some round biscuit like things dipped in chocolate. It was meh....ok so fast forward to debarkation. Since we were on the Empress level 7, we were the first to disembark. 7:40, through customs by 7:50, in our car and paid the parking fee and on our way home by 8 am.

Edited by Mommu98

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...