carnival photo prices >

phyzz

Our last cruise we saw the photog ONCE !! so we only bought the one embarkment shot . This time I plan on hunting them down - my question is how much are the photos and if you buy more than a few do they cut you a price break ?

last time I bought a little 4x6 album with photos of the ship -- do they sell those on every ship ? It was great to have nice shots of the interiors .

Our last cruise we saw the photog ONCE !! so we only bought the one embarkment shot . This time I plan on hunting them down - my question is how much are the photos and if you buy more than a few do they cut you a price break ?

last time I bought a little 4x6 album with photos of the ship -- do they sell those on every ship ? It was great to have nice shots of the interiors .

The answer to your question...how much are the photos...is TOO MUCH! :eek: I believe the 5x7 ranged between $11-$15 and the 12x10 were about $30 each. Doesn't seem like much, but with all the pictures we take, it comes out to ALOT! They don't really have packages other than getting a picture transfered to a canvas and you get the same picture in a 12x10 for free.

The answer to your question...how much are the photos...is TOO MUCH! :eek: I believe the 5x7 ranged between $11-$15 and the 12x10 were about $30 each. Doesn't seem like much, but with all the pictures we take, it comes out to ALOT! They don't really have packages other than getting a picture transfered to a canvas and you get the same picture in a 12x10 for free.

I am refering to the fun shots that the carnival paps take around the ship . I do not mean the photog studios set up in the corridors .

Archived