Anyone get additional perks yet in a suite?

momof622

From what I've Read on JH site the suite perks now include Free water, a Free bag of laundry, priority tender, priority embark n disbark, enhanced turndown with specialty chocolate(lol) and most recently suites will have FTTF....check your luggage tags....this just started happening

There's also some still to be announced perks supposedly per John as well....He told me by my Oct 1st cruise they'd be announced and I'd be Very Very Happy

From what I've Read on JH site the suite perks now include Free water, a Free bag of laundry, priority tender, priority embark n disbark, enhanced turndown with specialty chocolate(lol) and most recently suites will have FTTF....check your luggage tags....this just started happening

There's also some still to be announced perks supposedly per John as well....He told me by my Oct 1st cruise they'd be announced and I'd be Very Very Happy

They do not have FTTF - the luggage tags are saying that for Priority luggage delivery which may be either a new perk or a glitch in the system. But it is not FTTF. People who have actual FTTF and a suite have the FTTF logo on their boarding pass. The others do not.

Well, the luggage thing would be nice, FTTF was sold out. We've had the FTTF before it's nice to have. Especially since my husbands name had to be put on the connecting cabin because my one daughters is under the age to be in a balcony without an adult, other daughter only 16. So we won't be getting to use the suite perk of getting on board early. I keep checking the FTTF but sold out.

We were recently in a grand suite on the Carnival Vista. We typically book suites. I did not see anything different. As has previously been reported there are pod coffee makers in the room. One night we did get a pre-packaged s'more like treat with a Carnival emblem on it with a small note with our cabin stewards name on it. I thought I had read about "enhanced" turn down service, but as I said we noticed nothing different. Our room steward was visible, we spoke to him daily. We are tidy people in the cabin- so servicing our room did not require additional attention.

So additional suite perks remain a mystery to us.

My luggage tags show FTTF and I did not pay for FTTF. It doesn't matter to me because we won't be checking luggage and we'll be lucky to make it to the port by 1pm since I'm working a half day on embarkation day, so more than likely the room will be available when we board.

We were recently in a grand suite on the Carnival Vista. We typically book suites. I did not see anything different. As has previously been reported there are pod coffee makers in the room. One night we did get a pre-packaged s'more like treat with a Carnival emblem on it with a small note with our cabin stewards name on it. I thought I had read about "enhanced" turn down service, but as I said we noticed nothing different. Our room steward was visible, we spoke to him daily. We are tidy people in the cabin- so servicing our room did not require additional attention.

So additional suite perks remain a mystery to us.

Didn't you use the Free laundry perk? Did u get the Free water?

My luggage tag says "PRIORITY". Sailing in Feb in Ocean Suite.

Not so, we've had to ask for both on our last two cruises after the steward informed us it was an and/or situation.

They were clearly wrong as that is not the policy. There have been lots of discussions about this and the vast majority (as I recall) have had no issue with the normal twice a day service.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I would love to know if I get all the FTTF perks as Suite perks, now. I would gladly drop my FTTF, and get my $60 back, while freeing up a FTTF for someone on my sailing who wants it. But I'm not about to drop it until I get some official confirmation that I can print out and take with me, stating unequivocally that all of the FTTF perks are now included with my Suite, just in case I were to have trouble getting my perks (for instance, VIP GS line). If Suite guests aren't getting the FTTF logo medallion on their boarding passes (not just luggage tags), then it stands to reason they aren't getting the FTTF sticker on their S&S cards, and so they won't be getting all the FTTF perks. I'm not holding my breath for any official confirmation before my cruise on the 25th of this month, though. I'll most likely end up hanging on to my FTTF, just to make sure that I have all the perks.

We were in a suite last month and did not purchase FTTF, yet not only did our luggage tags say FTTF, they put the FTTF sticker on the back of our S&S cards. Had I purchased it as well, I would've wasted $60.

But there seems to be so much inconsistency with many of Carnival's new policies. The FTTF added to my suite booking in San Juan may not have happened in, say, Long Beach or Galveston.

We've always had free laundry and free water for being Diamond so that wasn't any different. I've heard a lot of discussion about cabin service going to once a day and bent asked by your steward. We have never been asked our preference and have always had service twice a day- so no difference there. for our past several cruises we have had the faster to fun stickers placed on our luggage and have never once purchased it. I'm not sure if we got it as Diamond or suite guests- but regardless that has been occurring for well over a year now.

We've always had free laundry and free water for being Diamond so that wasn't any different. I've heard a lot of discussion about cabin service going to once a day and bent asked by your steward. We have never been asked our preference and have always had service twice a day- so no difference there. for our past several cruises we have had the faster to fun stickers placed on our luggage and have never once purchased it. I'm not sure if we got it as Diamond or suite guests- but regardless that has been occurring for well over a year now.

Diamond/Platinum/FTTF (and now maybe suites) all have the FTTF logo on the luggage tags.

DH and I are sailing on the Magic in our first ever suite next month. We did not purchase FTTF, however our luggage tags have the FTTF logo on them.

Our boarding passes say priority, but not FTTF. I just went to Carnival website and checked again to make sure.

So not sure we have all the FTTF perks, just the early luggage delivery. Will be happy to let you know when we return from our cruise in October which perks we got being in the suite.

I would love to know if I get all the FTTF perks as Suite perks, now. I would gladly drop my FTTF, and get my $60 back, while freeing up a FTTF for someone on my sailing who wants it. But I'm not about to drop it until I get some official confirmation that I can print out and take with me, stating unequivocally that all of the FTTF perks are now included with my Suite, just in case I were to have trouble getting my perks (for instance, VIP GS line). If Suite guests aren't getting the FTTF logo medallion on their boarding passes (not just luggage tags), then it stands to reason they aren't getting the FTTF sticker on their S&S cards, and so they won't be getting all the FTTF perks. I'm not holding my breath for any official confirmation before my cruise on the 25th of this month, though. I'll most likely end up hanging on to my FTTF, just to make sure that I have all the perks.

I'm not releasing mine until I know for sure either. I hate to waste that money though if I will get it automatically with our suite. Hoping we get some confirmation coming in from Carnival.

We were in a suite last month and did not purchase FTTF, yet not only did our luggage tags say FTTF, they put the FTTF sticker on the back of our S&S cards. Had I purchased it as well, I would've wasted $60.

But there seems to be so much inconsistency with many of Carnival's new policies. The FTTF added to my suite booking in San Juan may not have happened in, say, Long Beach or Galveston.

So some are getting it.

Edited by poobears

Suite guests report they are receiving twice a day servicing of the room by housekeeping without having to ask the steward or having to go to guest services to request it.

I am happy to report that on our August cruise, we had twice a day servicing of our inside room on the Sunshine. Without asking.

Edited by Arzeena