Ginger Beer

davis0056

We just returned from a cruise on the Constellation and my husband enjoyed a Moscow Mule from the Martini Bar. They also had a Cranberry Mule as the Daily Pour one day.

Thank you very much! We will be on the Constellation next month. My sister was just telling me about Moscow Mules. How was your cruise?

My son has hooked me on Moscow Mules. Do celebrity ships carry ginger beer? I did an online search and didn't see ginger beer addressed. Thanks!

They carry Gosling's ginger beer and their rum too for Dark and Stormys and use the ginger beer for mules. The classic package cocktails list a "rum Mule" so that assumes it should cover both with rum or vodka

Thank you very much! We will be on the Constellation next month. My sister was just telling me about Moscow Mules. How was your cruise?

It was our first cruise; so, I don't have much to compare it to... That being said, it was a great time. The ship was extremely comfortable and everyone was friendly and helpful. Have a great cruise!

It could also be listed as ginger ale. Both ginger beer and ginger ale are non-alcoholic beverages. Ginger beer usually has a stronger ginger flavor. Depending on who is making it, either one could be used in a Moscow Mule.

Crabbies ginger wine isn't it?

Goes in whisky to make it undrinkable. Very popular when I was a barmaid many, many moons ago.

Crabbie's does both ginger beer AND ginger wine these days. I'm very fond of the ginger beer. I haven't tried Crabbie's ginger wine yet, but Stone's ginger wine is very nice with Pimms and hot apple juice for a winter warmer!

Dreadfull person! With Pimms?

Yes, it went in to warm up the whisky. Quite fierce if I remember rightly. Well, not for me anyway. It was a very long time ago.

I am just having a cocktail now. Nearly 18.00 here.

Cheers! I've got another hour to go. :)

It could also be listed as ginger ale. Both ginger beer and ginger ale are non-alcoholic beverages. Ginger beer usually has a stronger ginger flavor. Depending on who is making it, either one could be used in a Moscow Mule.

Ginger beer comes in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions.