Bridge overlook???

BlessedAZWife

Hope someone can help!!

A couple years ago, on an RCI ship, my husband and I were able to find a deck that overlooked the Bridge. Being a Pilot, mu husband was very interested in seeing how it looked, etc. We will be on Silhouette next week, and I will be busy with training; so, I was hoping that someone could tell me how one would find the deck viewing spot for the Bridge on Silhouette.

Often they will have tours of the bridge. You can ask the Captains Club Host, if he can be part of the bridge tour. They dont promote the tour, so your going to have to ask if one is available. Normally it is on a sea day. We were able to take photos and meet the captain and working crew.

If you are referring to the "Peek-a-Boo" window that looks down on the bridge on RC's Voyager Class ships -- I am unaware of anything like that on any Celebrity ship. And, to the best of my knowledge, that feature is not included on any other class of RC ship, either.

Edited by wwcruisers

We were on the Eclipse circa 2012 and Host Andy was there. So while the ship was docked, we got to see the bridge. It was interesting enough and I'm glad I did it. I wouldn't necessarily pass up the opportunity to see it again, but if I couldn't repeat the experience, I would still die happy.

Hope someone can help!!

A couple years ago, on an RCI ship, my husband and I were able to find a deck that overlooked the Bridge. Being a Pilot, mu husband was very interested in seeing how it looked, etc. We will be on Silhouette next week, and I will be busy with training; so, I was hoping that someone could tell me how one would find the deck viewing spot for the Bridge on Silhouette.

Once we had Concierge cabin 1001 next to bridge with full visibility of bridge operation. It was interesting to see captain and his stuff work in ports but at night giant washers cleaning windows making noise all night....