St-Peter Princess Anastasia June 19th 2016 (St-Petersburg to Stockholm)

Hi how are you all?!

I am traveling alone on the ferry from the St-Peter line, Princess Anastasia ship. Its on June 19th 2016, it is leaving from St-Petersburg russia, going to Stockholm Sweden (with a stop in Helsinki).

I was wondering if anybody else here will be on it. Has anybody been on it? How was it? How is the crowd? Do people party at night or is it very calm and quiet?

Let me know!

Hi how are you all?!

I am traveling alone on the ferry from the St-Peter line, Princess Anastasia ship. Its on June 19th 2016, it is leaving from St-Petersburg russia, going to Stockholm Sweden (with a stop in Helsinki).

I was wondering if anybody else here will be on it. Has anybody been on it? How was it? How is the crowd? Do people party at night or is it very calm and quiet?

Let me know!

Since you're asking a question about a specific ship, the better place to ask you question would be on the board that's specific to the cruise line. The problem with my advice is that there doesn't appear to be a board for the St Peter cruise/ferry ships. I looked at the list of cruise lines and the only place where you might encounter folks who can answer your question is on the board titled "Other Cruise lines"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218

Happily, this is a fine board to answer questions about the specific ports you'll be visiting. It's not likely to be a resource for a cruise line which doesn't have its own board.

Hi how are you all?!

Let me know!

Hi, I suggest you look at the TripAdvisor St. Petersburg forum as there are quite a few trip reports from the ferry listed there. Hope you have a great trip.

• 1 month later...

Hi ... I am travelling on the St.Peters line in the middle of August 2016 and I would be very interested in any hints or tips you might come up with. Have a wonderful trip. Koalagrey (Australia)