Any pool time on a June Baltic Cruise?

I know weather is unpredictable, but generally speaking will it be warm enough to sun by the pool on my upcoming Baltic cruise leaving June 7 from Amsterdam? Also, is the pool heated?

We left June 1 for our Baltic cruise. I wish I had time to post a picture, but it shows my ds in the pool, talking to the lifeguard who was bundled up like one of the guys off "Dangerous Catch." The pool was heated, enough to let the die hard 10 yo boys go swimming. No right thinking adult got in.

Most of our weather was cool. Deck time usually involved a blanket, but you might have warmer weather. Warm enough to lay out and swim? Only if you are from the North to begin with.

I have done the hot tub and the heated pool on both my Baltic cruises. Something neat about swimming in the pool above the Arctic Circle at midnight in full day light (late June). Great memory. (Not so great memory getting out of the pool and getting inside to change.:eek:)

We will be on a Baltic cruise out of Copenhagen in June and we plan to use the pool every chance we get. We used the pool and hot tube every day on an Alaska cruise and it was beautiful to enjoy the scenery while sitting in water. We will have sweats and a sweatshirt to throw on when we get out if need be.